Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

115? The current base damage at lvl 1 is 335.

I just double checked and you’re right, the client was originaly 335.
It appears to be a typing mistake on their part, but the final value is correct nontheless. Also, i made a mistake with impaler it’s supposed to be embowl. sorry for that

1 Like

Btw,

Barbarian:
► Impaler
○ Skill Base Damage Increased 208.8 → 417.6
○ Damage Increase per Skill Lv Increased 50.76 → 152.28

It’s Embowel. Impaler is a Cataphract skill =P

Now, it’s time to give up Moulinet and invest more in Cartar Stroke and Vertical Slash!

Five skellies with 20k HP and +100% damage? Yes, please.

i have made an update with the other missing text in the pastebin regarding the updates alkthough lacking an orb description & some item bug fixes. the servers are still not online though! the maintenance was extended by 2hours and then another hour. I’ll just have to play after sleeping. :frowning:

Please do read what’s been updated it may interest users if you haven’t already : [ 28/07/2016 ]

• New Item Recipes
  • New Guild Battle Map
  • Guild Battle Information
  • Some UI Changes

It’s most likely inven and other places will have images / further elaboration\ and the sorts in a few hours regarding these things.

4 Likes

What is this “Crow” thay mention?
A TP Pet for Falconers, I’d assume?

here you go:

based on a real bird ( fragile and small, but not fat like this - he ate too much and grew too big )

19 Likes

probabaly falconer or PD

(when f2p released there was a picture of a PD with a crow on the tree of savior home page)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

in a very very short like description,
a place where we can tryout various characters without feeling extremely burdened by the gaming system, attributes and etc will be heavily discounted for players. it will be around for 3 months.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Another class preview tomorrow =)) I think it’s gonna be cleric :smiley:

3 Likes

I dont think the buff is add on top of current one though

More likely to be from 400 to 700

@Gwenyth will you translate this event page? http://tos.nexon.com/events/20160728/five.aspx

Do you have any info about those blessed stones and items extraction? Can we kinda enchant items or something?

I believe it is the same system as the one with ET, but now we will also be able to retrieve stones, from normal items as well also items that you already have made the upgrade, so you can retrieve some of the stones that have been used in the process., because someone made some maths before and with ET alone it would need almost one years to reach the end with one item alone.
now it will be fast.
well but i’m not so sure, since i’m do not play ktos.

some patch note are same on itos?..

probably cleric becuase ot looks like theyre going backwards (from the tosbase class list)

1 Like

same thought :smiley:

/20charssssss

It’s excluded from the patch notes because it’s a secret class, but Rune Caster’s Tiwaz rune’s base damage was increased from 783 -> 1410, and the width of the skill effect was increased as well.

8 Likes