Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

^ Go there to continue your Shinobi-related shiznits.

The derailment has been very real, people.

I check this thread regularly like it’s Instagram; and what I find is Shinobi-spear-Peltasta-whatever. It gets annoying real fast.

And no don’t get me wrong, I know that the Shinobi talk is important to you (I won’t judge), but please kindly move to pinned thread above or just get over it.

Rank 8 is still like 10 years from now anyway.

7 Likes

You forgot IMO

20 cars vroooom

about kunai
at level 5 is 426 damage
and it hit 5x times
so the damage is 426 x 5 = 2130 ?

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/62126700.jpg

4 Likes

Post can’t be empty
Post must be at least 20 characters

the art of misrepresenting topics …

I just like to say, I’m very disappointed at the lack of love onto Hunters. Heck even sadhu’s are seeing some buffs albeit slightly.

Like really? not a single buff towards them?

Snatching only works on flying bosses only

Growling use to work on bosses but got nerfed.

Auto Rush dog removed, Rush dog scaling with pet’s stats instead of your self.

No pet weapons making Rush dog even more terrible.

Coursing is bugged and impractical to use

Retrieve is the only none buggy skill, yet it ends if the player is too close to the retrieved monster so you HAVE to move.

Pointing makes the pet full tard

Hounding is literally there to reset pet AI.

And for what? Because they can disable and do damage at the same time?

Kino 3 can do this but their skills WORK ON BOSSES atleast.

Regarding the debuffs, all of them are flat and none of them are percentage. The debuffs are legit USELESS except for the snatching.

Praise is literally used for the movespeed and nothing else.

All they’ve done so far is make it so coursing and retrieve can’t be dispelled…

Edit:

Time to add more

Hunter skills somehow unabled to be dispelled but resisted by some mobs

Targeting hunter skills are super hard.

Pet auto attack is a joke

Pet getting stuck on stairs in dungeons

Can’t feed your pet in dungeons

Pet focusing traps.

IMC for the love of god, I love this class please show it some attention

1 Like

Yes, let’s transform this thread from “Spears are OP” into “Why no love for hunter?”

2 Likes

Now that we have the event over ehre, how’s been the reception to the fanart contest over there?
Between opinions and works, that should be an interesting topic while we wait for the next patch/job update.

[quote=“MangKanor_PH, post:9031, topic:125464”]
so, equipments we use will not all carry on during fights?i’ve been searching and that is the only answer i’ve seen so far.

would like to know if it’s actually the case, does it also include accessories or it’s only limited to a few bunch? also refinements with gems? awakening? attributes?
[/quote]Until a few weeks ago, on the KR server, only your equipment type would matter, since it would be replaced by a “battle league” specific equipment of the same type. (Aias replace by default shield, Ignition by default rod and so on)

Only attributes and status point allocation mattered.

Now, they got a patch allowing item special effects to be applied on battle league. Haven’t read much about it, but I assume it means the secondary equipment effects only (Everything on the “secon row” of stats). Refinement and gems are probably still not applied, idk if cards ever took effect since the implementation of the new system.

I still don’t know how equipment was standardized before but stuff like ignitions worked in battle league back then

3 circles that allows the use of spear (hoplite, cataphract, dragoon) and 3 circles that allows the use of 2handed swords (highlander, barb, doppel). I don’t see what’s so many about that, it’s more about spears being restricted (ironically pierce and stabbing has no stance requirement).

While Shinobi wearing shields is a thing that hardly makes sense given how unpopular buckler designs were in Japan, SlyGoat has a point about the anachronism this game has. Shinobi would use whatever equipment in the world they’re in to help them complete their task (mostly reconnaissance, espionage and sabotage) just like how real-life shinobi improvised their farming sickles into weapons (since swords were mostly a symbol of prestige and most of the notable ninja clans had huge farmlands), the usage of gunpowder while adding the mystical fear propaganda (clones and mokuton) and applying them in a fantasy setting.

1 Like

I hope they release more information on rank 8 classes. Why release only wizard tree…

1 Like

It’s quite simple, this way they create anxiety and anticipation for people who care while they wait for the mto release the actualization, in other words it’s just to hype things up slowly but surely.

2 Likes

More rank 8 info please… We want more! We want more!

It was only 5 days ago. They’ll probably release more info on Friday and continue weekly until they’re out of things to announce (assuming they announce anything other than R8 classes) and then give a release date of who knows when.

IMC why you do diss? Q_Q

When I first saw the Fencer class I though that Ied DIE of anticipation…
Then again for the release date of iTOS
Then again for Buffs, Cosmetics, new items, ECT.

AND NOW THIS!?

IMC plz… have mercy on my poor little heart… q_q

Hmm is there any showcase videos from ktos of the sword skills that got their hitbox or range enhanced? Pls post the link if there is any… I’d like to see how they we’re improved… Thanks.

I was hoping they do all classes at the same time, or at least show swordman or archer first, since those trees are suffering quite a bit, they need hope for salvation (or damnation at last)

11 Likes