Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Sorry man, but what this token do ?

2 Likes

scroll up to read the release note

But it wasnā€™t working or I couldnā€™t make it work ;-;

Serverā€™s up, nothing extra seen yet. Just to remind you, Both scrolls are available at traders now ( No more having to buy it from the market !)

4 Likes

If u think twas ā€˜funā€™ enough, u should try the Rogue advancing boss (tis a bugged Abomination that possibly has the HP/Stats of the world boss; unconfirmed). Whats funny is, some smart arses are adamant in saying thats WAI (lol).

2 Likes

I agree with you, but i think maybe if they dont release now player could be afraid of buying TP and get wiped in the release.

P.S.: i know it wouldnā€™t happen, OBT>Release generally dont wipe, butā€¦ this could reduce the sales.
P.S.Ā²:iā€™m just assuming that :Dgrin:

ohh wow. I havenā€™t even been playing at all and even I can afford that >.>

Why would they be selling it so cheap?

It would be nice if they bring it back so I can try it :open_mouth:

WUT so thatā€™s why I saw alot of people complaining about that advancement boss. That must have been a really tough fight ._.

Those getting the blank error should install the new launcher.

does the token on timer when lsited on the market?

Idk the details about others, but in my instance, twas a fight that lasted almost 40mins, cuz the boss seemed not very fond of little me, and, with no apparent reason, decided to reset twice. Fun! :heart:

Is anyone getting this error? I just got it when I tried to open my client a couple of hours ago.

Edit: NVM, I fixed it.

Fixed it by doing what.

go there

they exlain how fixe it

Someone did the archer C3 quest in orsha ?

i dont find the map where i need to go :confused:

help thx u ^^

found !!! was in the lvl 45 map in orsha !!

Haha.

You normaly post it at an overpriczed amount.Then buy it off with your other char.
But family block on selfbuying ā€¦ hmmm.

Desperated kids are desperate.

xD

your flash issue. reinstall the older flash version.