Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

I tried, and I failed. Killed 2 mobs there and still only got a few hundred silver. This must be on the kTest server only.

Or the game is rewarding the Silver based off each individual’s DPS, and my Zombies are stealing the profits.

WTF, they should do it the other way around Dx

Is KTOS now released?

According to the last notice, it’s now released

Did your gamepad controls get messed up too aftter the last update?

I hope we can play with JP voice pack in internacional version… if this game goes back to f2p

My ingame is yuma kuga as for my team WorldTrigger

lol I can’t see your responses idk why

why nexon release the game in such a hurry…
how weird

imc low on cash probably. happens alot.

Cause they wanted to start making money ASAP?

they can simply implement the cash shop in OBT state…why bother to release…

btw, so we should call it kTOS instead of kOBT?

Good idea since it’s not in open beta anymore apparently.

I guess the xp tome got removed?

KR Notice 2015 -12 - 30 ( Do i change the name of this now, since release?)

A maintenance has been scheduled today during the following hours:

The official notice can be found [here]
Some notes have been posted prior to the maintenance starting, I will list them below.

Bug Fixes

• Issue where a used experience book effect was disappearing when the player re-connects has been fixed.
  • Due to this problem, Players who lost Experience Book Items will have a reimbursement item in the message box at the lodge.
  • Tooltips on the EXP cards have been corrected.
  • 경험치카드는 아이템 효과에서 제외된다는 안내 문구가 추가됩니다.
  • Tooltip on the “Experience Book” buff icon has been altered (사망 시" -> “처치 시”)
  • Fixed an issue with the stamina regeneration typo on the Experience book. ( It said it was increasing by 1-fold, but supposed to be 2, aka Doubling)
  • Hoplite’s Synchro Thrusting: Pierce attribute not applying increased damage has been fixed.
  • Experience cards will no longer grant the chance for additional class experience.
  • When changing the team name, lack of TP not displaying in a message window has been corrected.
  • When TP is 5/5(Maxed) - Creating new characters will no longer give different TP counts between characters.
  • Quest - Mysterious Girl (2) moving party members has been fixed

Improvements

• Item Merchants have been changed to sell Both Klaipeda & Orsha Warp Scrolls
  • When attributes are leveling up you no longer have to change area to gain attribute levels.
  • Quest - 페릿을 물들인 토템 Curing ferrets now counts for all party members.

Etc

• Old Yellow Kepa Icon in the Adventure journal will be changed.
  • Old Yellow Kepa has been changed to earth property.
  • 차로그 Monster has been changed to aerial type. ( This spawns in “델무어 장원” Lv 76 map from what i could tell)
  • The Quest “Keys within the spacial Gap” No longer allows the spacial gaps to drop Large HP Potions ( Added on after original post)

the issue where if TOS is run in window mode, an error may pop-up. This error can be fixed by following the details below:

1. [Troubleshooting Patch download] (http://tosg.dn.nexoncdn.co.kr/patch/live/TreeOfSavior_patch.exe)
  2. Patch the Installation in the TOS Patch Folder - by default should be (C:\Nexon\TreeOfSavior\release\patch)
5 Likes

@tsigetartseht Sorry, I’m here almost only at maintenance time. xD I agree with Gunnr, I’m with QS C1, Scatter Caltrops Lv.5 (which makes enemy fall while reducing the speed, so you can gain some time), I have Stone Picking at 4 and Stone Shot Lv.5 ('cause I have no SP problems anymore at my level). Deploy Pavise is really helpful but I use them only at Lv.1.

1 Like

I hope we have another list of changes after the server comes back online

2 Likes

Then I will go ahead to max caltrops just as you and gunnr said :+1:

Oh right you instantly reminded me of Deploy pavise
I kinda tested with it against a bunch of bosses and sometimes I seem to be able to avoid getting hit by an area attack when I’m behind those, but with some bosses it doesn’t work

I somehow thought that deploy pavise might be a good way to reduce the enemy’s AOE target ratio or something but yeah I guess we all have our preferences on something xD

When I get the chance, I’ll try both level 1 and 5 stone shot to get a feel in comparison :smile:

P.S. I still laugh at the fact that we have to beat a level 15 shadowgaler just to advance to QS XD

1 Like

Deploy Pavise helps a lot because it also works as targets for monsters. In iCBT 2 I could trap bosses behide the shields (like Mineloader) but I couldn’t get it to work on kOBT ;-;

WUT WOW THAT’S GENIUS O_O

But if it ain’t working in KOBT anymore, then that’s just sad D:

This make me feel not to buy Nexon Cash. 1m for a token is cheap :slight_smile:

1 Like