Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

People chose warlock because it is futureproof. Then bitch about class reset because FF2 is better. :joy: You got futureproof’d.

11 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It was on Friday and I’m almost sure they will release info about one class branch every week. It is somewhat a countdown now I think because they said R8 will come to ktos late summer.

@tikzfuu That will be the same for Plague Doctor I can feel it. :smiley:

BOY I’m soooooooo ready for the salt every time a new Rank8 info post happens. It’s GREAT.

9 Likes

I can feel musketeer and canoneer’s qq.

yeah kabbalist c2 looks good, already 2 comfirmed dmg skills.

If Musketeers keep Covering Fire in C1 they are gonna be pola dancing or some ■■■■ because every level is more hits on that thing, and boy does it deal damage.
Unless a literal AoE god happen in R8 Cannoneers are gonna be fiiiine.

Edit: Not that the ‘‘meta boiz’’ are gonna hold back lol.

and remember to max the provoke attribute too :yum:

EDIT: Still not as good as a 15 bat sorcerer :3

I hope so, but I’m more concerned towards the availability of weapon switch, the higher ranks introduced we might have a new wep, it sucks to have only 2 weapon switch.

Eh don’t worry about that, IMC goofed out and already put the next tier of ET weapons in the data, and no new weapons there.
Maybe new speciality attributes, though.

The game is not finished, nor it will ever be. If you are afraid of changes, better quit ahead. Because changes will happen, and some classes will get better, some classes will get worse. That’s the way it is.

Mate I don’t care about different. If everyone just play a build because it is the best, then we all would be running with wiz 3 ele 3 warlock.

What I care about is how viable my build is, not how better (or worse) other builds are.

So in future let say they allow shinobi to use skill on mount, then you will whine on how you didn’t pick cataphract as well?

No one has time to reroll every time they change something. Sure, but it’s the same as when they buff pyro, release info on sage and enchanter. Are you going to whine on how you can’t re-class into pyro, sage and enchanter, as a sword?

Jeebus people are so entitled. They think they deserve to have the best build because it is their build.

2 Likes

People shouldn’t be complaining when there are buffs. If you’re not affected, you are not any worse off in absolute terms.

If you care about being worse off relative to those who benefit from the buff, then maybe it’s time for you to stop wanting to be the best at everything.

5 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

Shinobi is meta now? What?

Less than one week. I’ve already seen a bunch of threads popping up about OMG WHY ISNT THERE A NEW R8 UPDATE THIS WEEK. >___________>

I’m expecting it to be about every week given the way that they do the Q/A threads. Maybe every two.

I’m really excited about seeing the archer ones too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But we aren’t talking about resets. We’re talking about people complaining when other paths get buffed and suddenly they have to go that route to be the hip and strongest, THEN complain that the build they made for themselves are now worthless.

There’s a difference. And don’t bring that population bull crap when you know there’s a plethora of reasons for the population dropping. It’s not like if Rank Resets were to come magically the population would return.

1 Like

1 Like

Wth, 100++ new post here. I thought got new update regarding rank 8 on ktos. Come one, please make ur own thread to discuss ur own opinion, rant especially regarding class reset.

4 Likes

Rank Resets aren’t about making the population return. They’re about helping to stem the bleeding. There are a plethora of reasons why the population keeps dropping, but rank resets, whether you like it or not, is one of them from what I know of many (even if not all) people leaving the game. And the devs are going to have to remove ALL the reasons for the population dropping (or at least, most of them) if they hope to stop the drop at this point.

But hey, if the devs decide to ignore that, they’re in for a rude awakening. Except… they probably already have that rude awakening anyways because the population’s already dropped like a rock (and still is dropping, apparently, although there isn’t enough distance left for it to drop for it to be like a rock anymore)

Rank C8 along with actual significant class rebalancings such as the steady aim nerf (unlike the puny rebalancings they’ve been doing up to that point) coming out is only going to make it worse.

Well, I suppose it might be about removing barriers to people coming back, although I’m not sure how much that’ll help. Still, if rank C8 is also supposed to encourage people to come back, well… Goodness knows that the new wizard rank 8 as it looks isn’t going to encourage most elememe warlocks to come back (assuming sage can’t duplicate frost cloud) since the only thing they have to look forward to is that (apparently kinda junky) warlock C2.

5 Likes