Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

i agree on the grinding part. I enjoy GRINDING, however TOS forces you through hours and hours of quest content, due to terrible mob density and spawn rate on 95% of all maps…

if the maps would be like RO, i had will have no trouble rerolling:D

wish there were better grinding maps from 60-90 and from 90-130.

Not count the chapel event, thats not grinding, thats afk leveling.

3 Likes

hmm… all those topic starters probably have left the game.

Can’t say for earlier patches, but the recent patch that bring the steady aim nerf to kTOS hurt the Archer 2 Ranger 3 SR 2 a lot.

But we’ll live with that anyway.

This :clap:
I feel you dude

1 Like

erm guys you’re getting it all wrong… they’ve updated the skills shinobi clones can copy, they didnt remove the swordsman1-3 skills from the list, they just added some skills from other ranks, mijin was the one that got removed, now that’s how easy it is to put skills for bunshins to copy you just insert a few lines and wala bunshins will copy that move…

IMC’s probably balancing which skills the bunshins can copy as having all skills from all ranks will result to a broken class, imagine you’re bunshins copy cyclone, how op would that be lol.

i do understand that
but according to this new clone copy skills
past build that include swordsman c3 will fall off
now a spear shield shinobi damage will outcome swordsman c3
that’s why people mad

and the idea shinobi with shield too funny
as you can see they copy almost shield skills
so basically shinobi is a shield user which is hillarious

1 Like

as for my understanding based on the codes no, sword c1-3 skills are still intact look at the image above what you see on the right side is the updated bunshin clones can copy.,

LOL you didn’t get it
What i mean before clone can only copy swordsman skills
so basically you can say that having a swordsman c3 is a must for your damage boost
With swordsman c3 you sacrified alot damage and suffer at leveling.

and with current patch you can leave swordsman c2-c3
and choose Highlander hoplite thats obviously outcome damage swordsman c3
so choosing swordsman c3 is a bad idea now.
and that’s why people mad, coz after suffering leveling swordsman c3 now it’s just a trash build
even a pelasta shinobi will be better now, not only can swash for party but also can do damage.

Won’t bother me because they’re adding Rodelero skills, and I have a Sword C3- Rodel that was hoping to use Shinobi as the 7th rank Filler.
Yay me.

1 Like

hmm is that so…, hmm why are they raging? if you aim for damage, swordsman c3 would be the most beneficial path for shinobi dps once ktos-itos merger comes because we get a 1.3 str modifier and concentrate str/dex scaling once the merge happens

see ? this one for example he took sword c3 lol
now if you change that sword3 with pelasta 2
that having high guard to boost 330% to your umbo, rim blow

• rode 2 with slithering 100% damage to strike

nope the highlander - hoplite wins all the damage calculation
Coz moulinet & synchro thrusting now can replace damage from double slash

moulinet yes, synchro thrusting? no. i’ll take double slash over synchro thrusting if we have the barb cleave +50% slash dmg

Echant fire 2 hour please 4 multi hits purposes

Trust me i already do the simple calculation
with current concentrate buff

aim for World Boss / bossing that’s shinobi good at
burst damage for bossing

Before this clone ■■■■
Boosting your kunai will make your double slash has low damage
but now you can totaly leave your Double slash
Boost your kunai and have both moulinet and syncro to replace your double slash

Don’t quote me on it, but I think was a flat 2x damage to OoB. Which understandably had to be nerfed in consideration of the old Sadhu. I still think the nerfs were exceedingly harsh, but that’s just me.

Mostly Zipzo, but some of them haven’t left. Some most likely changed their usernames to just act like new people and trolls.

And as for the Shinobi update, hell yeah. I’ve seen both Highlander and Pelt shinobis only getting Shinobi for the extra bit of burst at the end of their builds. Now they’re getting a little more incorporation into the rest of Swordsmen kits. Hell, I imagine Highlander may become incorporated for damagenobis and Pelt/Hop for more defensive nobis. Swordie C3 will be a mixed bag of power but more primarily for PvP.

This is interesting. Previously, nobody like Syncho Thrusting at all. Now, it appears to be in a lime light because of being able to interact with Bunshin.

My question is, if every time they decide to add a skill to be interacted with Bunshin, if this kind of outrage will occur. Nobody wants to see a superior version of what they were aiming for come up, when buffs reach a game’s classes.

Indeed
Funny before it’s like you force to get swordsman c3 for boost damage / Meta build
Now your build will be trash
and Now it’s like they force you to be a shield shinobi
There’s no guarantee that they won’t change the skill again

and the best part of this : it’s a f4cking hidden patch
Because…ssttt…i’m a ninja

1 Like

Not interested. Im quite content with 60% Restrain, 15 pain barrier and now Concentrate. I’ve played Peltasta more that enough that I dont want it with my Rodel or feel any need of a restat for it.

Except Synchro Thrusting has an absolutely tiny hitbox. Good luck getting all your clones to actually hit stuff with it. It also requires a shield.

ye don’t forget that the dmg modifier requires you to counterattack,. while the damage modifier of double slash requires bleeding status