Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Isnt it actually an object we Sage can double?

There are two skills. One that does something to magic circles, and one that fiddles with entities like fireball.

Yea, I mean, isn’t dat ice tree actually an object?

1 Like

More like OP, depending on the cd of the space duplicating spell.

I would say that is one of the first ‘nerfs’/fixes we will see for the class, if indeed the spell does function in such a manner.

Though it’ll be fun to play around with for sure.

I really hope Enchanter scroll won’t replace wiz support class

maybe dev can adjust scroll effect

like make it usable according to skill set we have, example : if we don’t have that scroll skill, the scroll effect is lvl 1, if we have it, the scroll effect is according scroll lvl , of course scroll must have separate cooldown from the actual skill, around 30 sec.

well, if they do it like that i don’t think people want to buy it tho.

and i think fire enchant scroll is sucks because fire enchant only last around 2 minutes (?) , the skill itself no problem but the duration for a scroll is. Surespell is great tho.

btw, do item cooldown like scrolls pass able?

blablabla enchanter blablabla support wizard

Only must have skill can be skrolled at 5 lvl skroll and have good effictivity is Pass. Most of good wizard skills either lvl15 or have atribute lvl100.
How it can replace all support wizards?

2 Likes

dunno? a joint penalty maybe? like all party member have JP scroll and use it like spider web? it doesn’t that effective tho
a transpose? for full con cyrokino?
a quickcast for archer or unoptimized ele?
MAYBE frost pillar (if scroll able )

well the scroll itself MAYBE, just MAYBE, will be lvl 15 in future (Rank 10), in future tho

do note, i don’t hate enchanter scroll and i don’t even use pardoner scroll (still low level)

Alternatively, maybe scrolls will be only attack spells, cast as though you have 0 int.

Are you really think all party can offord permament skroll spam ? I dont think so.

I do say it is not that effective, but affordable or not, it depends on the price

Maybe i should rephrase it to “enchanter scroll maybe replace barely optimized Support/DPS wiz”

that will make scroll too worthless, lol

Rogues would love it, it’d let them pre charge capture~

1 Like

Now that you mention it, that’s cool way to use it!

it’s screaming “FOR ROGUE” tho, lol

do you think you could get enough scrolls to make a solo magic-knight? tank 30 enemies, wipe 'em out with all the magic scrolls… oh and ice shield, gotta love that ice shield for pelt3.

Curious if data miners found something more…

I am very interested in Monk extension, Lama was it? And also what other rank 8s bring.

It helps, but doesn’t do miracles…

Had a Wiz3 Psy, way too many knocks in every map/boss. In PvP it is easy to find knocks as well, unless you are facing full Cleric comps. :confused: