Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Becuase when it expanded, the one on the left got hit, hence the double lines of damage i think…

lol , now that make sense …

yeah I just noticed the mobs name on the bottom screen. lol. thats a pretty big increase in radius.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

that fire pilar is lv1 and it has the aoe radius of lv 10 ( i think so ) , just imagine how big is fire pillar lv 10 I____I
i wonder how many skills can be strengthen by that space skill ?

With sage’s portal skill, it may become essential to have them around for world boss map hopping o_o

I’m imagining that Frost Pillar sucking everything to oblivion. lmao

1 Like

I wonder what sage can do to ice wall, root crystals and anvils :smiling_imp:

lol , 32 ice wall >.> ~~~~~~~~~~~`

it might be +X aoe radius, and that [fire pillar] in sample happen to be X radius. it would be nasty double aoe size for [frost cloud[ / [stop].

Suppose for my Pyro C3, Sorc C3, Sage will be the natural advancement.
I don’t know if Eles will really want Sage over Warlock C2. I mean Pole of Agony can be expanded as well but I doubt you really want to give up Warlock C3 @ r9 in the future.

Feather foot though. I have to have one. I wanted one before but now flight…
Enchanter might screw up a lot of min-maxing by making certain things purchaseable instead… which then makes how to build this flipping Featherfoot a mystery -_-.

Might just have to go the Roleplay route.
A Gravity controlling Feather foot or a size manipulating Feather foot both sound cool to me with Flight. A Thaumafoot would be more party DPS…but Enchant Swell scrolls would screw this up if they’re possible…
Teleport, Swap, Flight and Raise, fits the RP so well but the only option after that is Necro C1 or going backwards for Wiz C3…
IMC I need more info on Enchanter -_-.

Sage + Frost Pillar…can probably pulls the whole floor of ET.

Who needs Peltasta when you can have your Cryo 3 Chrono 3 Sage handles all the pulling.

Well, this is assuming the added AoE is +% and not +flat size anyway.

1 Like

A levitating rune caster under the effect of rune of giants :open_mouth:

2 Likes

giant cannot skill

20 char

aww the homunculus is super cute :3

…also if levitation is back… it means MAYBE the turret archer skill and other stuff will be back too

It is going to be fun using Snatching on Featherfoots and watching the pet melt them.

if they’re levitating i guess heal panel won’t touch them or safety wall ?

I feel like they wont make pass scrollable for 2 reasons.

1. Why take a chrono with you?

2. Having all 5 team members using a level 5-6 pass would break the game.

Pretty positive Haste and Quicken will be able to be scrolled, so that will make alt leveling 100% easier.

yeah but like who knows, they did make barrier–paladin’s ultimate scrollable right?

1 Like

Everyone being able to reduce cooldowns by 25-30 seconds is a whole other level though.

Who knows though, this is imc.