Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

±15 small targets, with a touch of hit cap.

I say Yes.

–NO, it’s actually 15 fixed targets. Har.

It really fells like that. I mean, ABE is bugged since the start. OoB max level has a nice range but enemies won’t be shown anymore. Vashita Siddhi on max level doesn’t help in PVE, Transmit Prana isn’t worth it at all.
Possession deals nice damage, sure, but it just doesn’t synergize with the skill set. Add to this that OoB is pretty weak and that Fade resets the damage you dealt.
The class looks really interesting… But it’s just shitty

1 Like

Yeah same thoughts here, my oob is max also.

I just want them to rework sadhu as Support not a DPS Class…

If only the Spirit (oob) can cast skill then…

If like it to stay DPS oriented. With cleric 3 it has some healing capability already. OoB DMG calculation is just garbage… It could be so much more… I hope the new Rank 8 class can change the element of neutral magic and that there is a skill to somehow help the MATK. Add some interesting weapons, the card system and sadhu would be a lot better. I like the stat-snapshotting, but it just isn’t used enough. I hope they realize this someday. I will quit when rank 8 doesn’t synergize anyway. I spend a few hundred hours on my sadhu 3 allready and I’ll never ever create another character as a main just to go through this linear hell again!

Im still holding on tight here hahahah

1 Like

I’m trying too… But at level 214 solo leveling with enemies that have 100k HP is just shitty as sadhu. I also feel just so damn useless in missions…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Why u solo? I grind with party at alemeth those flowers mobs best with linker and cyro c3 party

Who’s WarRock?

Both item recipes are sold at the Klaipeda / Orsha Item dealers & cost 100 silver each. & Yes, they only count-down whilst you’re connected & last 1Hour.

x4 EXP Tome Recipe

x8 EXP Tome Recipe

10 Likes

Got nobody in my range that I know. And, leveling on mobs seems to be ■■■■. 0.1% after killin 5 of those 100k mobs? That’s a joke. And I am far from max level.

And, no idea who WarRock is, but in Ryusei no Rockman (Megaman Starforce) it’s the one that gives the Rockman-Power :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Is there a exp tome bundles? For like 80 tp for 10pcs

Do you have proof of this? I’m really curious because recent KTOS videos (around end of May) clearly show that RS crits. Also, someone in Reddit made a fuss about how RS doesn’t crit anymore, but couldn’t back up his claims, so I dont really know anymore.

At the moment, In the game store & web there isn’t any specific EXP tome bundles.

( Laima Package has some i believe, but it’s a general item bundle of the res stones and warp crystals etc. )

1 Like

The wording of the translation doesn’t say that, though. If they meant what you’re saying, they should have used “AoE attack ratio” instead of a generic “targets”. But we’ll see anyway, i guess people shall test it asap.

1 Like

Don’t want to push u or anything just would like to know if that’s all for the kToS patch :slight_smile: thx in advance

I believe they’ll make Exp Tome Bundles for that… thanks btw

[something something I badly understand that Concentration change] I’m ready for mass lapidation/stoning.

but still it’s quite small buff unless you are full STR build :confused:

• Corsair

no buffs to Dust Devil, they didn’t removed Open Chest and give something in it’s place, they didn’t specified Jolly Roger % drop rates, nothing… they just try to make Pistol Shot as viable skill… meh.

• Shinobi
    no buffs/fixes/rework … nothing

• Linker
    nerfs, nerfs and more nerfs. Sure IMC, make Sorcerers life even bigger nightmare and unfun experience

The +100 from attribute still there.

1 Like

Lol seriously, it never said it was removing the attribute.

and?

it’s still nerf

I prefer the Flat value + Bonus from attribute since it give me 111+100 dmg

than scaling value + bonus from attribute that will give me 45+100 dmg

IDK what IMC smoke to think that nerfing Swordsman damage is good idea.