Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Yes please!!! Oh please yes!

The skills noted are Astral body explosion ( a bug fix for it )

and out of body. ( a small change to range boxes)

1 Like

Okay… It sounds more like fixes and a buff -

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I feel extremely funny to guess from Google translate. :grin: We will have a readable patch note in English soon but this is soo funny haha

1 Like

Advanced EXP tomb is added in KTOS

×4 EXP tomb’s effect is 120% addition EXP
×8 EXP tomb’s effect is 240% addition EXP

Here you go.
It only has the skill changes at the moment.

https://pastebin.com/sHHbXqmJ

18 Likes

If they really buff OoB by increasing the range then they should fix the bug first that comes with a level 15 range right now. When you walk away from your body with level 15 OoB enemies and other things won’t be shown anymore cause the client only gets packets sent near to his BODY. So, more length won’t help if u allready have max level …

Okay, it’s only a hotbox increase… Doesn’t change much …dammit

I don’t trust any goddess anyway :neutral_face:

I love you

really appreciate for your translation (its becoma a habit to read your pastebin every week :kissing_heart:)

LOL…I just afraid that got nerf coz i want take barbar for that debuff

Nice to hear that

Don’t remind me :cry:

I was waiting for necromancer serious changes, lol

Thanks, Gwen! Oooo look at that yummy Ele nerf.

Next —> Pass.

Uh, so it isn’t up to 15 AoE attack ratio like we guessed, but rather 15 targets?
I mean…yeah, technically speaking is a nerf, but 15 targets are still a lot. I doubt much will change, save for some extremely rare situations.

Duhhh… they should rework Sadhu’s Transmit Prana

1 Like

Oh god yes. All I use as a sadhu 3 is OoB, ABE, Praktiki and Vashita Siddhi. Possession just doesn’t fit the skill-set and transmit Prana is just garbage. Especially considering it’s a c3 skill. If I could at least buff my spirit as it was possible in earlier versions…

1 Like

15 targets for small mobs only , medium and large will be fewer :cry:

They dont even care because Sadhu C3 is the rarest class… pls correct me if im wrong…

Hmmm is there a class count database out there? To see how many class are made?

1 Like