Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

It’s Block Penetration.

Yes, all maps have quests now. I really have a feeling that new maps and rank 8 are coming within one or two weeks!

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Templeshooter Card : [Card Slot Equip] Missile attacks have a [card count]% chance to silence for 5 seconds

Oh my gosh, this effect is amazing! A friend of mine just have me a 10-star TempleShooter card. :bow_and_arrow:

Oh oh I didn’t realize that this new Card system would be so useful!

Physical classes can be Wizard slayers now. :relieved:

Holy this card still OP.

Templeshooter Card :
[Card Slot Equip] Missile attacks have a [card count]% chance to silence for 5 seconds.

This one too

Kubas Card : [Card Slot Equip] Magic attacks have a [card count]% chance to sleep for 4 seconds.

Manticen Card : [Card Slot Equip] When using a stamina potion, increases your movement speed by +[★] for 5 seconds.

Do the cards stack? I mean, can you equip 7 maxed templeshooters to get 70% chance to silence on missile attacks?

1 Like

“crossguard isn’t supposed to be as good as a peltasta blocking”

Uh, yes it is. Peltasta gets the passive +25% block attribute because they don’t get STR rank bonus.

I sold/gave away so many TS cards lmao

1 Like

What does [Card Count]% mean? does it effect increase according to how many that card equipped not how many that card stars?

i mean, some other card is :

Dullahan Card : [Card Slot Equip] When being defeated in battle, adds a 5% chance that you will revive with [★]% HP. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Dullahan with the Summoning skill.

it’s [★]% not [card count]%

I think it is a number of same card 7 same card = 7%.

18 Likes

They just added a lot of summonable bosses oh my god. I’m loving this patch.

Unicorn Card : [Card Slot Equip] Increases damage against dark property enemies by [★]%. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Unicorn with the Summoning skill.

I MEAN THIS IS EVERYTHING

Merregina Card : [Card Slot Equip] When attacking large size monsters, has a 10% chance to increase water property attack power by +[★] for 7 seconds. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Merregina with the Summoning skill.

THIS TOO, WATER SUMMON MERMAID YAAASS

:sob: so happy

(I mean cause it says summoner tome, there will be a card one day right? :confused: )

3 Likes

please show it with the twintail hair and with the maple leaf hidden

… You know that peltasta blocking is based on CON and thus doesn’t get the bonus, right?

edited forgot my ■■■■■■■ condescending ellipses

Shoot, I guess I missed Unicorn, I’m pretty sure that’s [card count]%.