Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Yeah there are two kinds of percentage multipliers, one is Star Count, the other is Card Count.

Take TempleShooter card for example.

Templeshooter Card : [Card Slot Equip] Missile attacks have a [card count]% chance to silence for 5 seconds

The chance of this effect is decided by “Card Count”. In this case, the number of star on the card does not matter at all, so equipping 1-star card and equipping 10-star card give the same 1% chance.

What’s worth a mention is that there are some card whose effect chance is decided by “Maximum Card Count”, (@Doddler omitted these) like Harpeia Card, Mineloader Card, Manticen Card. These card effects are mostly about some strong abilities, such as Recovering SP, Increasing Movement, Reflecting Damage. I guess these cards can not be stacked; that is to say, only the card with the most Star counts.

1 Like

kawaii <3

14 Likes

Yeah, im sure can equip more than 1 same card. Some card has very low increase, like +10 magic amp, +10 def if max. Thats too low

UUUUUUUUUUUU I CAN’T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT

12 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Bunny for wizards, maid/butler for clerics.

Next week will be swordsman or archer?

1 Like

Probably 70% status resistance while rush is active, similar to cyclone. But don’t quote me on this

Overall some good stuff, more reliable damage for swordman now.

the maid dress is…ugly longer than i expected

3 Likes

But stack effect of two cards ?

i don’t know, it’s chance based which doesn’t make it easy to say. this card is also not very good for me. ( reflect lightning )

i never used cards, i don’t know what the EXP is for a max star card.

:thumbsup:

1 Like

hmmmm iv seen those… clerics dont wear pantsu…

1 Like

oh, i’m not commited to so many kills. ~_~

First of all thank you so much for your translation! Btw, where’s Cyclops card?

2 Likes

Is there any other reason I would have drawn the comparison? Get some reading comprehension if you don’t want to misunderstand everything.

Where can i see the effects of the card slots?

http://pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

From above