Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Hum.
I wonder if this’lll mean the death of str and int as real stats? Both item level 280 weapons and rank 7 skills are bigger than the damage 300 points into a stat can give.

Is blessed a modifier on the weapon, or on your attack as a whole?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Interesting number you got there. Does the numbers also include stat bonuses (Excluding Zemnya/Bonus Status Points)?

O right, forgot that calculator exists :v

Number is right, but it’s just number

You can’t go pure STR/INT on any char, you will simply die in both PvP and PvE

1 Like

now there flaming fitz, you must cool down and be kind to others comments too…

3 Likes

Just saying. Makes a full con build notably more viable as the % of total damage attack stats contribute falls. 300 con is enough to triple the hp of swordsman, and 8-10x for the other classes. I’d consider dropping 30% base attack for that.

1 Like

Ktos players do make pure builds haven’t you seen the videos on youtube ? That’s totaly common over there and they’re totaly OP.

You just need to know what you’re doing and specialy what equipement to hunt to compensate.

That’s the point: Full CON builds are better, but only wiz/cleric can do (Swordsman and archer needs crit chance/accuracy).

In RO, skills are based on Matk %, and matk scales exponentially with int, so have 80 int was much better than 70.

We need a stat system change.

2 Likes

About sorry but I’m lost about the Transcended system, why did you guys say it will be bad toward new players because old players will have more time ?

I wouldn’t say better. I don’t know about you, but I haven’t leveled both a full str and a full con swordsman to 280.

Just worth thinking about, is all.

2 Likes

Don’t we have a proper section for theocrafting skills/class ? >.>…

4 Likes

They tell right there it isnt a ‘‘pure’’ skill, granted certainly focused on DEX but it aint 100% pure which is the case being discussed here.
They also don’t show the amulet, it may be a Petamion or Max Petamion, Swordsman needs about… 50CON (Take 8 or 14 off depending on the Petamion) to reach the HP they have alongside the 1661 from the Catacombs Rapier.

Yeah I’m sorry I don’t know how to unleash skills on training dummy …

Show me where in the game that opponent (players and mobs) stand still so you can do that.

And no, it’s not pure build, 60-100 CON + 200 DEX is not pure

5 Likes