Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

iCBT 2 Gust + Ice wall is back? Dunno if it will work like it used to do but that’s nice.

Sorry about the quality, but I only had a webm of this saved.

It’s not like Cryomancer needs any buffs, but they could give Gust a +%damage attribute like any other damage skill.

2 Likes

GvG battle by VonFreya

IF you wanna know more about gvg battle go to his channel and ask him directly.

4 Likes

I saw @tomgo32000 in that video? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

1 Like

Do any of you guys know if the Toy Hammer is still working as it does on iTOS (Applying a stack for each line on your auto attack)? For some reason I read people saying that it was a bug that’s been fixed.

A guild master doesn’t have to use Templar to participate in Guild Battle. Other alt characters are permitted as well.

Potions and Dispellers are available.

15 for each side, so 30 in total.

Yes.

I am not sure about this one, but I think it’s yes.

Wow Gwenyth you got good eyes! XD

4 Likes

Thanks for the infos, you’re the real MVP!

Kinda sad that you can use dispellers tho, I’m 100% against consumables that remove conditions in PvP.

You didn’t mention skill scrolls, but I assume you can use them since you can use dispellers?

Thanks again!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I made a system to determine how dead a server on kToS is based on the amount of hat pages on the market. 100% foolproof I swear

Zemnya: 7
Gabijaja: 2 and half
Laima: 5
Vakarine: 6
Ausrine: !!15!!

Ausrine is also the ONLY server that always has at least 2 muskets on sale at all times, while the other servers, I’ve never even seen anyone sell one to begin with.

Hello friends,

This ‘type’ of information may arrive late, but I’ve managed to take in game images for the ‘Lens’ items that are currently available. As a reminder, i’ve also added these to the costume gallery.

What do you think of the current existing lens? :slight_smile:

Old Lenses (12/05) :

New Release Lens (26/05):

7 Likes

Might see some Naruto fans taking the Crimson eye lens and ERP XD.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Anyone else having gigantic spikes of lag randomly this update?
Checked other s-korean nexon games, and none gave me this “jump from 50ms to 600ms” randomly.

EDIT: Did I say 600ms? Whoops.

Is GvG using normalised gear like arena or can you bring in your OP stuff you bought/farmed?

Maybe if they make bright blue eye color, I will buy it but for now those colors are too discret, imo (sorry for my bad english)

What time does guild battle start in kTOS?
Also how do you spectate?

I tested it again last night. You can click on Dispeller and the item icon will glow, but once you use it, the system notification “This item is unusable in this area” will pop up. So it seems that Dispeller does not work on GvG. Sorry for the confusion before. Everything was chaotic on the battle field, so I wasn’t able to test it out correctly.

GvG does not standardize gears, so all of your weapons and equipments matter.

9 p.m. and 12 a.m. (Korean Time), each for 1 hour.
Just click on the Guild Battle button on the left side of mini map when the time arrives, and the second option on the right side is Spectate.

4 Likes

I would like to share with you guys the footage of the Guild Battle my guild had last night. This is the most intense Guild Battle I have ever played so far.

We spent the whole time (30 minutes) keeping fighting with enemy guild. The battle was so close that we weren’t even sure which side would win. At first, our guild tower was damaged, but later on we manages to destroy the enemy’s guild tower more. When the time was up, it was enemy’s guild that was damaged more severely, and we thought eventually we were the winner; however, much to our surprise, it turned out that we lost, because we got more defeats.

Our guild was upset, yet thrilled that we experienced such a tough and honorable fight.

Here’s the video.

Please forgive me for the low FPS and low performance, and I hope you enjoy the excitement of this Guild Battle round!

12 Likes

Seems that Paladin’s Barriers can be quite the bother, wouln’t it be sad if a Thaumaturge got too close to them… if they have proper support to pull the Reversi off, that is.

No need to apologize for that, I tried out Guild Battle and I think honestly if I was recording, would’ve been handicapped in the single digit FPS zone for the whole video.
Game really has potential but needs some optimization for this kind of stuff.

1 Like

No information regarding new advancement or a lil bit clue, im dying to know next hidden class or next advancement lol

1 Like