Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

But it’s still 18th in Korea 0.0, need 19

well but there will be pretty hard latency issues because the regions and server are quite apart ;/

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

i can’t wait for ktos skill updates
itos has nothing interesting

It depends on where you are on the globe. Although i am someone who frequently fails to write the correct dates and times.

( especially on a patch day when the date is infront of me… >.>, result of fatigue? :smiley: i don’t have an excuse)

I’m currently at the UK, the time is almost 2AM here using BST(GMT+1?), it is morning time in Korea now, near 10AM. The patch will be 4H long. starting at 7AM Korea Time

( A sort of visual aide )

Timezone conversion is so confusing, i don’t like to think about it at all :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve been wondering… maybe IMC has some contractual obligation with nexon to keep certain updates exclusive to their server for some time so they can brag about being 6 months ahead or some nonsense like that?

lol

I mean seriously, no official comments about this at all.

Hello guys, I heard that World Boss debuff does not work on Duhalan. is this correct???

Yes it’s correct, same for other field bosses that require special mechanics to summon.

I tried my best to translate the preview of the Guild vs Guild cross server mode with Google Translate. So if anyone is interested: https://fanoftreeofsavior.wordpress.com/2016/05/18/tree-of-savior-preview-guild-vs-guild-cross-server-mode/

I’m afraid there’s nothing new here :stuck_out_tongue:

Correct me if i’m wrong, but is there any difference with this ?

Holy god, I didn’t know that news. The news I took was from the last blog post on the Korean blog, lol.

Thank you for that, I will post it on my blog.

Edit : Okay, I checked the dates and Ktos did really made that announcement only yesterday while Itos spoke about it in May, lol

1 Like

I assume drop locations of some of these new items are still unknown?

It seems that KTOS intends to lift the trading restrictions, similarly to iTOS by the end of this month. ( 26th May)

Which items ?

Is there anyone in this thread that could explain to me specifically how the gear/stat standardization works in the kToS 5v5 and 2v2 Battle League? Everyone seems to be giving me mixed answers. Whoever can give me solid information will be a hero to the community.

Thanks in advance.

It looks like the guild war patch has been delayed

1 Like

The server’s live, but what i mean is the intentions to add the guild battle or whatever it was called has been postponed due to technical issues, as a result it hasn’t been included in this patch.

they are going to try to add it as soon as possible though.

There’s some hats now available in the TP Store now.
There are quite a few new costumes available. ( Some that were leaked earlier this week) And a themed set of outfits. ( Think cards - i.e queen of hearts, spades, club etc. )

5 Likes