Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

it calls inflation. ktos dungeon 130 run yields something like 250k couple with ton of dungeon reset.

also ktos starts with f2p first then they introduce token which mean there will be more need of token than itos where people starts with 30/60 day in package.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Also has some map with mini game that reword a rare material random box
http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=156502&site=tos

That map is Extension lv 234 which is unavailable in iTOS atm locate before famous grinding map Evac.

Mini game is easy tho just 3 digit number guessing game
similar to this site http://www.1728.org/digit.htm
Set it to 3 digit and start guessing if you can cleared it with in 7 attempt you are good enough to play a real one.

1 Like

Major updates this week:

1. Cross-server Guild Battle will be implemented (The dev team will release more details later)
  2. The “Cannot Get Field Boss Cube” debuff will be changed so that the duration will still elapse even if the character is offline
  3. Chat window UI will be improved
  4. More items will be added in the Team Battle League Shop
  5. Skill balancing and bug fixes

Guild War is coming!!! :grinning:

12 Likes

No fps improvement?

/charizard

Great kTOS patch.

Also cute GM

3 Likes

Meanwhile GMs in game here is almost non-existent. :cry:

1 Like

You mean Physical Link is actually useful?!

Yes, actually it was very useful back then but right now it’s very bad skill.

If only cross-server anything would work here, but that is impossible considering our circumstances.

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah, given the fact that them trying to fix stability is all they have been doing with patches over here that should tell everyone a thing or two.

they are focus too much on pushing out new contents

What ?
I fail to see how cross-server would be impossible here, apart from imc lack of competence.
Theoretically, nothing would prevent an EU player from joining an US team or an US player a SEA team…

That’s another way of saying “lack of competence” :smiley:

Forgive me, i mean the impossibility to be seen like looking outside with envy at children playing, whilst i am locked in a stone room with a small window, my word choice was poor and incorrect. What i mean is, it is hard to see it being executed globally for us. The vocal people will just shout about ping and blame it on losses / victories if all servers are clumped together and most likely dictate that it is only fine for multiple servers in the same geographical location.

7 Likes

they exist, they are just hiding in the shadows like ninjas…

or so I have told myself not to cry at night :expressionless:

@Gwenyth I can see all regions getting 2 servers and the wars been local between the 2 servers of each region…

or they could do like instance and have everyone be on the same separated server exclusive to war

Prolly hiding and lurking in the shadows quietly while cutting onions behind us.

I can see cross-server for dg/mission being a good idea without much latency issues :wink: