Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

nice ty Have skill effect change ?

Give the guys at INVEN a wee bit to get that.
It may not even be implemented right away like the Archer and Priest ones.

1 Like

Thanks for your patience guys, all the costumes / shop angle previews have been added to the original post. :slight_smile:

Out of curiosity, anyone know where the Power Staff drops?
I can tell the recipe is from a cube because thatā€™s how this game works, but anyone know which one?
I need this information for reasons.

so how the hell they came up with that cockrice costume lollll

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

if only it wasnt a bird but rather a cat or a fox , i might buy it :cry:

Site

Apparently claims it drops from a Demon Lord Marnox Cube, heā€™s a Lv 280 field boss. I tried looking for other sources, but most were people testing the effects of the staff or 404 pages. ( A very difficult to obtain item, it seems )

2 Likes

Just get this wizard circle3 lol.

Letā€™s give hunter costume to wizards, confuzing your enemies to death.

Cleave still increases Critical Rate with ā€œAggressorā€ buff?

Goddamit.
Imma put the tabs on the guild then.

I donā€™t know what to think about the cockatrice costumeā€¦ I mean I love itā€¦ butā€¦ shouldnā€™t there be different versions/colors for different basic classes?

Now you can hide your class anyway so they could just let us wear whatever we wantā€¦ It kinda kills the restrictions we had anyway doesnā€™t it?

well itā€™s fine as you can detect their class by their weapons and by clicking the char info

Wellā€¦ weapon is somewhat true but it isnā€™t that clear always ā€¦and about the checking of char infoā€¦ I still donā€™t know who does that in arenas or gvgs. Maybe in little duels or if there is rly some time to do itā€¦but that is not a reliable option either imo.

But whatever Iā€™m not starting a riot because of this or something XDā€¦ Iā€™m just not sure if it was a right move after they restricted other costumes.

1 Like

So many skills needing QoL buffs (and others, nerfs)ā€¦ meanwhile IMC thinks it is better to just give 50 base damage to some skills and call it a day.

sigh