Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

welp, at least it doesn’t have 3 skills that literally don’t even have an effect like in a certain other game XDDD

1 Like

The KR server is down for 30minutes to fix some bugs.
Scheduled time is 10:00 - 10:30 (GMT + 9)

ROGUES CAN CAPTURE PASS?!?!?!?!

This is simply…amazing

It changes everything

1 Like

You have a split second to capture pass though. The effect of Pass only appears for a very short period of time.

Do I understand correctly that the rouge places the captured skills (broom trap + lachrymator) and then CAPTURES em again? So, he basicly can use that combination a unlimited amount of time?

More fun … get 4 sappers (if yourself are sapper).
And use an five times broomtrap of death against an boss xD.

Or use sapper+rouge combo. To prolong an broom trap.
Literally makeing it possible to have broom trap up for 100% (in the first 60 seconds).

broom trap>copy paste>broomtrap>new broomtrap>end.

If only … the cd would be lower for capture xD.
Pass doesn’t help that much there. Except … if you have 8 times pass stored … and instant grab your passes again. (And if pass somehow is additive)

If that works … ohh god i want someone to test it out xD.
Rouge Support build…
100% cd reducer move.

squirmy pass throw of love

@BlaXun
Sadly no.
CD of capture is 180 seconds.
He can do that once.

But if there’s two rouges.
And both have say broom trap.

2 brooms>4 Brooms>6 … > you see where i am going.
If the skill description is right.
Two rouges could tandem steal broomtraps from each other. And add another 2 each 180 Seconds. Up to 15 max xD.

OHh i need someone to test this xD.
Only thing is … useless with that high cd, except dueling someone and spamming it in his face xD.

Welcoem to my death trap

~Meh~

15 broom traps activate

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAA!!!

minced meat

1 Like

the ultimate disco ball

3 Likes

Just an note … did you change your avatar!

It’s confusing me q.q!

W h o a r e y o u !

What did you do with Gwenyth and how much do we need to poke you to let him free!#

All these avatar changes … make me dizzy.

1 Like

Did I make you dizzy as well? Anyways, the idea of having 5 brooms traps sounds amazing. Did you see how fast Pass fades though? You have 0.5s to capture that. better work on my reaction skills starting now.

xD Yeah.

But yours is cute.
His is a male. Un-cute male.

… If that works, i might just really need an EU Server… ping will make it impossible to snatch it that fast.

Quick question. How good is Jolly Roger in pvp? It has some nice attribute. Is it helpful?

hey can people still play korean ToS? i want to play it because korea is way closer to me than US. probably this is my calling lol.

why do you get free stuff on kr ToS all the time?
like xp books etc

logged in today and found this

free commemorative items celebrating 100 days of the games start.
there is also a chance at 100TP, before it said u had to be really high in the adventure ranking, but now they changed it so that you only need to have 4,000 Adventure points. - People will be getting that 100TP on Monday. ( 28/03/2016 )
and you can only redeem it on one server per account of course.

1 Like

What are kToS forums like compared to this one? Are people happy with or annoyed with similar features in the game?

Aren’t kToS forums currently like this:

I’ve heard the game is almost empty now.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

[Sorry for my bad english]
If korean ppl don’t like a game is automatically a bad game?

They like another kind of rpg games.

Maple Story… pls
Lineage 1 - 2… good games but very old
BnS… good game but no good endgame
Cabal 2… rly?

For me is better if korean ppl dont like ToS, they destroy games like Archeage with careabears features. They are extremely autistic ppl, and this is reflected in games like Black Desert and the recent feature in ToS which prevents ppl play in party (dungeons and pvp).
[Sorry for my bad english]

1 Like

Lineage 1 yes, but Lineage 2 had more success on western market, not Korean.

KToS population is decreased drastically, that’s why they implemented Inter-server party for dungeons.
I start getting bored after i reached rank 7, everyday is just doing the same dungeons and missions over and over again. It’s like no good end game contents. It was fun to try out new builds and learn new skills at first, but do it for multiple times and go through the same process is tiring.
I hope ToS will have better game contents in the future so that it’s playable in the long run, not just release new rank/class, then what?:disappointed: