Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

ktos full of Plague doctor and full con Mage now

Should do someting to Bloodletting and high block rate?

Bloodletting should reduce duration of Status Ailments to 50% and increase duration to some effect like “Death Sentence” but not prevent them

and is it good to give %chance to prevent block to leather glove?

1 Like

Plague doctor bug fixed. No more infinite debuff lol

But he is also talking about full CON mages blocking his attacks.

Good grief building some SPR to get block pen, I just want a free answer for someone else build. :wink:

Yet CON is overall better then SPR. You need to have the same amount of SPR to counter block from CON, but overall CON is much more useful as a stat. SPR should grant 2 block pen in order to worth investing, or at least CON should be nerfed. It’s simply too good stat for PvP, and full CON builds are probably stronger then any other (because they counter crit, magic and str through block and HP pool, benefit more from % healing and lose not too much damage if using high base damage skills).

I assume even full CON archers are more capable in PvP then STR/DEX one.

Lol seriously full con more better? U need dex man to hit other people.

Unless you are mage.

And you can hit other people if you get good enough gloves with 0 DEX. Also very few people build high DEX because it won’t help them against mages.

Stone Skin don’t impact in pvp arena that much even with pure Spr

I like the new feature where you slide through your party members and you can see which circles they picked =)
Before you had to go into each of them though character info, trying to distinguish different korean names =S

1 Like

I’d like to apologize for not posting the notes,unfortunately at the time of the maintenance ( and the days thereafter) i was unable to complete them because i was busy with some other matters. If i happen to not post the Korean patch notes in future, like the other have said - you can check my PasteBin that they have linked and there should be at least a ‘half’ translation done.

I’ll try to manage my time better in future, thank you for your patience though

2 Likes

nope. it don’t scale well in arena

No need to apologies, you are doing a great job and you are free do do it whenever you want)

Thank you for your reply anyway, I’ve already bookmarked your PasteBin, just forgot to do it before)

So kToS actually has a different scale for Stone Skin at the arena?

Does the Arena still auto-scales your stats up/down?

1 Like

the ploblem with wizard every build of them have AOEsleep for Swordman and archer not everytime that your team have a cleric to help you from that T-T why i’m not wake when being hit?

Cleric comeback to you with full hp = = so much defference when enemy have cleric but your team don’t have their support skill but can acceptable if some of them don’t have decent damage

Plague Doctor they’re…

and please do something with Resurection in pvp. (6target 30sCD Cast time 2s ???) We do our best. We defect thier friends, but their friends comback to us with full hp.

now Hexing can bypass Prophecy is it bug or change to Status Ailments2?

Hexing is indeed rank 2 Status Aliment :relieved:

2 Likes