Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

oh wow monster gems get dropped aswell?

yeah there was some weird world boss monster in crystal mine (not sure what stage) that 1 shotted me :'D.
it was shooting a laser and took only 1 dmg if i recall correctly

nothing to worry i guess

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

krToS content update: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4621&l=1862

1 Like

do you speak korean by any chance

not entirely:D but know a little.

someone translate it :triumph:

Just be patient my young child. Our savior, Gwenyth. Will soon come to help us.
To summon him you must go to a dark room, face a mirror and chant Gwenyth three times.

1 Like

I don’t think there will be any mirror in there :open_mouth:

1 Like

your lack of faith makes it impossible to work.

1 Like

I got so pissed when i was afk in a safe spot and i came back with me dead because someone lured mobs to kill afkers on purpose. I lost aroind 40gems+ my first monster gem. I was so happy when I first got it because it was one I could use

oh and those statues are kewl

I defiantly do that to people who afk in fields lol.

You very evil my boy. :c

Not really, I mean just log out it takes 2 seconds.WTV you had to do to go afk it takes seconds to click log out.And for the gems part why not put in the storage and merge them.I laugh at people who tend to always hold their gems until they die and realize oh ■■■■ nooooooooooooo LMAO.

Thanks, will post a pastebin soon.

14 Likes

AL HAIL Gwenyth!!

/20Gwenyth

All of gems and you are able to pick them if fast enough.

Quick translation of the upcoming update:

1. Cross-server instanced dungeon/mission auto-matching system will be implemented.

2. “Team/barrack level” will be added. (Your barrack levels up with your characters and companions, level cap being 50. You can get more EXP bonus as it levels up.)

3. Rewards of monsters killing and 100% map exploring can be acquired all at once, if there are more than three rewards.

4. Party members will share monster killing count. (Good news for support build players)

15 Likes

All really nice, the 2nd point was necessary. Hopefully the boost is significant enough since making multiple characters in this game is extremely useful. Also with the first point, it’ll probably be faster to get into dungeons with people of a similar level.

This means you can Q up with other ppl from different servers?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.