Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Yeah, but the link I put here seemed like official korean wiki for me… That’s why I was confused.

The Korean website also has (outdated) holes inside it for some classes information.

3 Likes

Yeah, now I see it’s true. I’ve just read all the changes from the beginning of kOBT and haven’t seen increasing healing tiles number. I didn’t even think they changed it even before the start of kOBT and that info is so outdated.

Still, thanks for the information, now I will be more careful while addressing to those cites.

Can we swap gear and weapons during the arenas?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It manages to update quick enough to stay accurate. The skill names and descriptions you see on there will be in open beta.

What wasn’t accurate? I haven’t come across this except for a few cases ( and if you tell Flash he can simply fix it ).

If anything isn’t translated yet for the game, it won’t be translated on tosbase. They don’t have a full time translator or anything, not sure what the expectation is.

1 Like

I hope we can get all the items/gear/weapon updated on the tosbase website eventually.

I’m OK if nerfing stone skine while at the same time buffing priest’s dmg. Otherwise, i see no big issue with the current stone skin skill.

Let’s consider rank7 pvps.
And there’s a full SPR build Plague Doctor, with priest C3.

In 1v1, it’s pretty obvious that this build can’t outweigh any other properly built classes because it has no big dmg, and can’t run faster than swordman and archer. There’s a a cool down for stone skin too.

In 2v2 or more, I think it’s legit that a team with a full support class always win a team with only DPS classes. If not, the game design is broken as full support is not even needed.

2 Likes

Just nerf stoneskin …

Perma CC from freeze shield was pvp nerfed only too.
The ratio schould be x+ 0,4~0,8 times your spr.
It’s still extremly strong, but wont save you all day from zero pen builds.

No Dissadvantages, FUll benefits…

Blocking is like Evasion, just that when you build the stat to counter it… you can forget to ever come closer to an hit. When your enemy gains thousands of block for free, while you can around 300 max from equip (based on your class).

Catacombs sword is nice. It’s like an ice pick from RO.
But it still needs to hit them … only then they would take 50% of they’re block as ADDItional damage.

many skills are “OP” in a sense. But you can play around them.
Stoneskin is just there. And an PvP fight, doesnt last longer then 30 seconds … most times i have viewed them. Even then chaplain or two priest… and perma invicible form pyhs damage.

PvP atm is pure Magic Rule…

There’s a difference to supporting them.
Then to make one kidn of damage source rendered to zero for 30 seconds.

Shrink body does 75% atk reduction.
It’s a strong skill … i never have seen it used in pvp. But it should work there too.

But that can be resisted … and even then it’s 25% atk you got left.
(Get a cleric class to take the debuff off you.)

But you can’t take of stoneskin as far as i know atm…
I would love bodkin Arrow to do that…

Would make Fletchers better at PvP. And viable in GvG, against Cleric class spammers.

I would be cool if they can nerf swordman and archer skill damage too.

Swordman can deal 1k dmg early in the game with no cool down. Nerf it to 100 please cuz they made other classes left behind.

I’v seen archer dealt 99k dmg with one skill too. Nerf it to 9k dmg cuz others are useless in dungeon now.

^ this is what i’m seeing when you requesting nerf to stoneskin.

1 Like

i can see so many cleric players here lol

1 Like

They can’t move on from Cleric debuff this debuff that, yet they keep repeating the same things over and over lol.I think we all get it by now.

Fit…

Chill :expressionless:

2 Likes

Notice that Fletcher opened from Rank 5 and Musk/Can Rank 7. Maybe, Fletcher C3 will work better with Rank 8+, but it will be in future.

1 Like