Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Well, depends on what these characters become, they are being sold, meaning someone else who could actually play the game can get their hands on this character.

So you think one person buying say 3 accounts to have the characters they want with money is better then a person just buying silver to use on their one account (if we had real trading)?

No, but I find it interesting nontheless.
People will always want to skip the hard work part, so how they do so is an interesting thing to see personally.

were not talking about potential at all, i think your misunderstanding what im complaining about. I have no issues with potential, i think needing a token to trade / the market limitations / and not being able to trade silver is stupid and cripples the purpose of crafting classes which are usually used as money makers for your other characters.

2 Likes

were not talking about potential at all, i think your misunderstanding what im complaining about. I have no issues with potential, i think needing a token to trade / the market limitations / and not being able to trade silver is stupid and cripples the purpose of crafting classes which are usually used as money makers for your other characters.

well, part of the commerical strategy. not sure it was designed by IMC or Nexon :smiley:

This is true. Could very well have been nexon and i realize it may not be on the international server, im just making it clear to the staff that my opinion is that the system is ■■■■ and needs to go.

1 Like

would you think IMC just make this game entirely F2P too? i doubt :smiley: oh wait, STEAM not IMC :smiley:

Don’t know don’t care. They can make the game F2P / B2P / P2P, i would play regardless of the model as long as i like how the game plays and the content.

the design and the idea of 1:1 trading system could be reused at iToS as i believe. i see no reason why STEAM/IMC need to reject a good commercial course? it worked for krToS and why not again in iToS??? think about it :smiley:

There is a difference between something working and something inconvenient that is being tolerated. I have not met a player that thinks the token is a GOOD idea, just that its not awful enough to make them quit.

6 Likes

I think it should be improved in some ways, and not be so restricted

5 Likes

We need an entire thread to discuss the trade system. Leave this one to updates.

2 Likes

Maximum dmg capped at 99k ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTEj_Pz0z7c

1 Like

Just the font is capped at 99999 , the damage goes over it.

4 Likes

oh, i see
But that’s crazy op as hell haha.

Indeed.
Someone already managed to reach 120k or more with that skill While Meteors are still trying to get to 30k.

3 Likes

why the hell a shot cause more damage than a meteor :unamused:

2 Likes

If anyone wants to reroll on Zemyna for the box, it’s a good idea to test builds quick before iOBT

1 Like

Yeah I’m actually testing my last build there, I cannot stand talking to Knight Titas anymore.

1 Like

Sadhu

If anyone out there still wondering how Sadhu is doing right now over KToS. Here’s a clip.

1 Like