Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Ah right. That’s a fair point.

Elites can’t be conversed afaik. Tried alot on those Egnomes
@Wurmheart the amount of mobs you can covert is equal to Conversion’s Skill lvl

1 Like

Yes, it’s been asked a lot.

btw, does cataphract’s impaler work on targets with blood letting (plague doc) etc?

Actually he is dex spr con
Shown here:

Edit: damn youtube links not working on this site anymore

How work item trade on account in KToS? There some limit?

trade happens only between TOKEN players :smiley:

• sender has to be TOKEN user
  • receiver has to be TOKEN user

most items are able to be traded except silvers and some expansive materials :smiley:

you can pass your item within your characters via storage NPC. but also specific items like we have in trade system. oh yea, you still need to be a TOKEN user too.

haha, no TOKEN no TALK :smiley:

Yea, i have token from event but can’t trade via account chars. Some red korean letter shown up then i try take item from that storage. There some restrictions?

Also, if you trade an item, that item becomes untradeable, dunno why.
For ex, I buy x item from market and want to pass it on to another char becoz this char cant afford it.
But because the item I bought from the market becomes untradeable, I cannot pass it to anyone.

An item requires 1 potential left to be traded last I was playing. Outside of the self trading. Which on a side note will set the items potential to 0 but you can trade it as you see fit among your characters.

Thanks a lot!!! :smile: Now i can easily search the new equipment in the market!

every item has only once potential. if you purchased from shop, your purchased item once potential is deducted. then you are not able to transfer for next. only armors and weapons have more than 1 potential. most of the items are just 1.

1 Like

I wish they would do away with their god awful trading restrictions and re consider it.

i see it different way but i think IMC did the right decision. let say, you purchased something cheap from shop, 100k. and you resell it at 200k. that is not nice, right?

… IMC should not concern them selves with protecting the stupid from self inflicted injuries. The reason they have this awful system is to “stop gold sellers” which it doesn’t do in the slightest, they just sell loaded characters now. Which players are buying.

Yeah, but that’s how trade works. Like the iphone that you bought for hundreds of dollars.

why would you purchase something from market and then transfer it to your another character? you can purchase straight from your selected character, right?

You could say this, while still a problem, is actually kinda better for IMC?
Iirc IMC has mentioned it’s forbidden, not that it stops anyone, but at the same time it does create more people/characters in the game and due to the regulatoins they can’t break the economy by themselves (or not very easily)… it’s quite a fascinating topic to think about.
Compared to some specific dudes with the one dude slling a bunch of money.

I don’t understand how actively making your game worse to have more idle characters is a good thing.

i just don’t get it. what’s the real matter if 1 potential deducted to protect a fraud ?