Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

And the companion (pet) of this macumbeiro, gonna be a Black Chicken :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Conversion looking pretty good too, it scaled with 50% STR attribute, so most likely we will be seeing some afk Conversion Paladin farming build!

Yet, the hardest class to land their attacks in PvP! Anything with high AoE + DPS + Long range can pop these skittles like no tomorrow.

10 Falconers Guild raid picnic
XD

3 Likes

Swashbuckling is straightforward win of Peltasta. It is the only one real tank class in PvE.

PvP is totally unbalanced now, clerics/mages rule. For sure peltasta c3 is bad here. Though, c1 is super good for DEX builds due to free EVA.

I think Peltasta might be not the best class, but it is not weak at all. It fits to any party and scales pretty well into late game.

Not sure about rodelero, itโ€™s skill set seems weak for me, but I think it has potential if raised properly and used according to situation. Still, some skills definitely need tweaking, but I think that simply increasing damage is wrong decision for such classes.

Do someone know how to get this box? A friend got this OP box but he donโ€™t know where.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

oh i missread the question. thatโ€™s for the new users. those who created account after feb 18.

Thatโ€ฆ doesnโ€™t look right.

Lost count on how many times Iโ€™ve heard Undertale on those korean gameplays.

4 Likes

itโ€™s the event for new players

i canโ€™t give you any information beside the link, because i donโ€™t know korean XD

but there is a translation somewhere in this topic

just few more steps to 99999 damage
iโ€™m almost there :smiley:

5 Likes

1 Like

yeah, it seems that the real damage goes over 99k.

Surprise, 99999 damage to mobs.
-https://youtu.be/LTEj_Pz0z7c
Remove the " - " from the link above

4 Likes

I played archer 3.
Which is the best single target dps there is.
And if you get a rank in flaconer, the best AOE dps dealer too while circling is up xD.

You can just farm dungeons for trying to get high end drops from boss cubes.
Flying enemie boss at level 90 dungeon died in 2 multishots + a few oblique back then. Now twinshot would work well too, as its buffed.

For leveling. Get sp pots, spamm oblique level 1! Till you get level 5 twin shot. Then spamm that when cd is down.

Early you will have trouble to grind (up to when you get to rank 3 archer), but later on you can easily grind.

Rank 4 is then a choice to make.
Do i want to be pure pvp?
Do i want a pet?
Do i want to doe some aoe dps before falconer?
Do i want to use running shot?
Do i want an 45% atk buff and bounce shot?

People slandered about archers being weak in cbt2โ€ฆ and swordy master race.

I killed bosses in under 10 seconds.
People eyes pooped out โ€ฆ i didnโ€™t even use good equip.

Now theyโ€™re buffed~ Have fun.

1. Yes. Pin reliant.
  2. DUnno.
  3. Yes.

It can be resisted. But the -aoe def is a dot.
It getโ€™s applied to a field, each second or so.

Never stacks, but i have seen a video where it was resisted. Then applied.

Press printscreen for screenshots xDโ€ฆ oh god.

About Falconer, do you have to feed the falcon in order to do skills or damage?