Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Now that you mentioned.

It would be the perfect time for the guys over here playing the korean version to make some leveling guides.

2 Likes

Do characters still yell at each auto attack swing?
This is annoying as famous ā€œhey listen!ā€.

:open_mouth:

thatā€™s nice, i donā€™t think i could do that haha, should be good for drawing >.<
i always wondered about it, but never knew anyone who could answer me that XD thank you <3

1. Yes
  2. Yes and No. Doesnt work when you have high ping.
  3. Yes

Any Falchonerā€™s around? Can Circling be resisted? Or it is like Joint Penalty and just works without fail.

1 Like

Join Penalty can be resisted now,itā€™s uncommon but can happen with certain mobs.

Still hadnā€™t see Circling failing on Falconer vids.

here you go my friend.
green one says Circling
Red one says resist.

it seems the higher level mob has more resistance rate. i tried with low level ones and i barely seen resist, but with high level mobs i could frequently see the resist.

I got a response from another thread and it sounds like it can be resisted. Though I figured you could just have a Doctor pandemic it if you run into problems.

Is Hoplite C3 build strong? Lately I have played with many Koreans who use this build coupled with Dopp C1 or C2.

Itā€™s really strong, especially in PvE aspects.
Finestra + Cyclone/Stabbing/Pierce hits really hard against bosses.
Finestra + Throwing Spear is great in grinding. Swashbuckling + spam Throwing Spear.

2 Likes

they go Hop C3 because of Finestra. Finestra increases 3 AOE attack ratio , and 150 crit rate(if mastered) while it reduces the evasion rate.
Since the cyclones AOE glitch is fixed, Finestras 3 AOE attack ratio became really important.
yeah, Hop C3 isnā€™t a bad choice.

5 Likes

I havenā€™t logged in since 31th Jan but I just tried and I didnā€™t get the box. How disappointing lol.

Weirdā€¦ I just checked in with the Database and what i saw isā€¦ Level 15 smites with 1771 Based?

Did Paladin get a major buffed or something? Or Iā€™m tripping, because Iā€™m just saw one a while ago blowing up mobs pretty fast in lv.200+ Dungeon.

Yes they got buffed. Also Smite does 3 hits now if the enemy is under the Conviction debuff.

ā€¦and both Smite and Conviction have bigger AoE attack ratio now what I think wasnā€™t updated on tosbaseā€¦not sure.

At what time the day resets in kTos??, could it be 6am??

6am server time, yeah.

1 Like

yup, dungeons reset at 6 am - korean time

1 Like

The latest paladin changes

[Paladin]

• Smite
    : Skill Damage Increased.
    : AOE Attack Ratio Increased.
  • Conviction
    : Skill damage Increased.
    : AOE attack ratio increased.
  • When an enemy is suffering from [Conviction] Smite deals 3 consecutive hits.
  • Turn Undead
    : Fixed an issue where Turn Undead was dealing Strike property attacks.
    : Fixed issue where enemies were being killed in a wide area.
    : Cooldown Reduced.
    : Skill range increased
    : The skill now applies to [Skill LVL * 1]Targets, From [3 + SkillLVL * 1]Targets

Source

why would they give paladin amassive attack boost and leave peltasta with 400-600 attack skills? even rodelero getā€™s less, and conviction is a double hit i think. pah! priest paladin is such a superior tank.

We need to look pretty!