Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

I will have to ask the Dev team about that.

6 Likes

Hey that good be a great poll for us. Though I expect people to prefer japanese voices ( I mean they have great voice actors for games).

I will forward this to our Dev team.

A personal note: If it were up to me, I want my Archer to have the voice of Shizuka Itō.

4 Likes

Do you mean that poll that brazilians hacker influenced ?^^

Where a response from 20k was the original value, then a few million get in …

But yeah, leave voice as it is. Maybe make japanese ones avaible too.

Cough …

Yeah, games like nekopara~

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

/20nekomimi

1 Like

if there is no Jun Fukuyama or Hiroshi Kamiya as male voice, just keep it as they are right now :\

I’m pretty sure 90% of the people that want Japanese voices only want the high pitched girls tho, literally all the voices this game has are random spell names and all that classic random shenanigans.

1 Like

Most of the Japanese voices I heard sounded out the english names of the skills. To me it was a lot easier to hear someone going “Saa-ftee-zoon-e” and such rather than the more muted heavy toned korean voices.

1 Like

Isn’t the voice pack of ICBT2 the one that was made out of sheer budget and even had some of the devs?
Personally engrish has already lsot it’s value so I may as well hear Korean for the fresh air value.

1 Like

But most of the Korean voices are just speaking in English too…

Yes, but the off chances may as well be diferent.
I’m at a point where I can tell when bad japanese voice acting is bad and I don’t even know japanese, most people can’t tell the diference, you know the kind that complains about english voices not ebing as ‘‘fitting to the characters’’ compared to the japanese while the only diference is t he japanes eone being so high pitched it feels like they pierce your ear.

1 Like

do yourself a favor and stop watching crappy anime with high pitched character voices :expressionless:

All I know is comparing psychokino’s psychic pressure in KR to the Japanese one… you’ll never go back. That lifeless “haaaaaaaaaaaa”

1 Like

I’m talking videogames actually, I don’t even remember the last anime I saw with a character with that kind of voice. I’ve developed a trash intinct over the years which has sadly yet to be proven wrong so I don’t deal with those anymore.

1 Like

ah! ok…

do yourself a favor and stop playing videogames with crappy high pitched character voices :expressionless:

:yum:

I think I’ll be too surprised to see a Psychokino to even notice.

I don’t ever use Japanese voices so I honestly don’t know unless someone tells me, becuase I sorta LIKE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY SAY.

KR male often shout an awkward “HOO” when you buff yourself… I’ll pick any voice pack over this.

We are talking about jToS’s voice overs still? They’re all in engrish… Just replace “toe” with a regular “t” sound and they’re the same.