Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Don’t let the panic get hungry! FEED IT! FEEEEEEED ITTTTTT! :imp:

1 Like

As a person who uses PS4 controller to play TOS (With the vibe function enabled through some mad hacking.), I will emphatically forward this to our Dev team. Along with that other bug as well.

8 Likes

http://pastebin.com/9kk6NikX
This is today’s maintenance patch notes (translated)

Notable changes :

2 Guild Raid Events have been added.

3.Archer
- Swift Step:The skill has changed so that only the caster receives the effects of swift step.
- [Swift Step: Party Buff] Attribute has been added.
- Twin Arrow: Stamina will no longer decrease during the skills use.

4.Fletcher

• Bodkin Point: The Skill level effects not being applied has been corrected
  • CrossFire: [CrossFire: Burn] The cooldown timer increase that applied when the Attribute was active has been removed.
  • Magic Arrow: [Magic Arrow: Silence] The cooldown timer in this Attribute has been changed to 9 seconds.

6.Psychokino
- Swap: The skill effects not applying to enemy characters has been corrected.
- Gravity Pole - [Gravity Pole : Enhance] Attribute has been added.

7.Hoplite
- Throwing Spear: The skill will now also be available for use in the Spear + Dagger stance.

11.Rodelero
- Via Shield Guarding - Shield Charge, Slithering Skills have been corrected where the skills could be used when the cooldown was still in effect.

Oh nvm, @Gwenyth already posted it first lol

3 Likes

You forgot the most important one:

Kabbalist

• Reduce Level: When the duration of the skill ends, the monster will revert back to its original level.
  • Reduce Level: Skill Duration has been changed from 10 Seconds to [10 + SKILL LVL]Seconds.
    - Merkaba: The skill has been changed so that the damage dealt is increased even further with the number of people on board
3 Likes

jump fix patch later in 3.30pm kst

1 Like

Cool patch IMC, let’s nerf the most useless class rodelero some more, just because. No reason to pick this ■■■■ class anymore. Why don you just remove this class all together.

That was a bug. So they fixed the bug. Lol

4 Likes

@STAFF_John
May I ask that is it okay to report bugs to you here? Or is it better to report bugs directly on the 1:1 board on the official website? There are so many bugs regarding Falconer which have been existing for weeks and months. I really need them to be fixed as soon as possible, so I wonder if it’s fine to send those reports to you on this thread. I sincerely hope it won’t be rude. Thank you in advance.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

In order to keep the forum functional, posting them on the Bug Report category would be better~

7 Likes

found all newly added collection box yay …now the time to fill it up …I guess

I’ll do that next time then …thanks for the one before

So that video was depicting this bug.

I was surprised and wondered what he was using since the only related skills had long cooldowns. This is some next level clowning by Rodeleros, putting on such a great circus in the arena and then getting bugfixed right afterwards. Oh, Rodeoclowns, I’ve got to hand it to you, your class really brightens the other classes’ days.:black_joker: IMC, have mercy on them.

Yep, apparently, you could use Shield Guard to reset Slithering & Shield Charge cooldowns during the duration. It’s insane in 1v1 situation.

A question that I think only the kToS could answer. The -75% attack and matk from Thaum’s Shrink body attribute. Does this multiplier happen before Def and MDef (making it godlike). Or is the -75% just applied to the final damage?

@STAFF_John Are there any plans on finaly fixing Steady Aim? :confused: The Skill doesn’t work they way it was planned then it was resetted and nerfed to the ground :confused: Static 15 Sec buff? 25 sec CD, no SP reduction :frowning:

Just viewed through all avialble buffs described at tosbase and I have some questions.

1)I wonder if Pardoner Discern Evil prolongs CC? 30 seconds stun or even a root would be insane if not dispelled. List of effects which work with this skill would be great. Same for Melstis. It’s said that invulnerability buff after revive was fixed but what about dievdibrys invul buff?

2)Does Oracles Death Sentense work in PvP? Sounds like another OP.

3)What’s the point in having Finestra 10% INT scaling attribute. If you ever get gear that gives INT for some reason you most probably won’t have more than 100 even in super late game. So what’s the point in making the whole attribute that would give 2-10 damage? At least it should be 30% I think. 30 damage is at least slight buff while 10 is nearly nothing. Anyway there is no reason to invest in INT so making it even 100% won’t be too imbalanced since str is anyway much more profitable. However 100% might make some INT heavy equipment too good for them so it’s not a good idea.

4)Any ideas what Kabbalist “numbers” related skills do?

5)How exactly Healing factor works? If it heals evry time you take damage it is simply equal to +X defense/magic defense? Is there any actual difference?

6)Archer’s Kneeling shot increases PATK by DEX value, so it basically is a must for full DEX as it adds almost half of full STR build damage (since STR is actually doubled and also improves CRITattack). I wonder if range of skills also increases.10% increase on critical rate is also a great deal for full DEX build since they usually have high crit rate and it would add from 5 to 10% crit chance which is not bad at all.

7)About additional hits (like those from Sacrament or Aspergilium). How the damage is calculated, if PATK or MATK value added, or only on-hit effects add up on each other. I mean, applying Sacr+Asp would result in ATK+SacrBonus+AspBonus x3 or ATK+SacrBonus+AspBonus x1 +SacrBonus+AspBonus x2 or ATKx1 + SacrBonus+Aso Bonusx2 or any other way?

8)How much DEX monstrance gives? There are no numbers at ToSBase. I found a formula stating it is 1.3DEX+10, but I wonder if it scales in LVL and is it really worth getting more then 1 lvl in it? Also it sounds pretty OP since it has 100% uptime at level 1 and gives your party members up to 400 effective DEX at lvl 500. (I mean you can have 600+ dex with proper gear above 500 every stat effectiveness is doubled so it’s (6000.3+10)*2=400. I mean, 400 crit rate accuracy and evasion. Like 33% flat crit chance and 25% flat dodge chance increase. Sounds insane and can totally make seemingly underpowered DEX builds quite powerful. Also defense reduction benefits DEX builds 1.5 times more.

It’s said that party members would get the buff w/o stepping into magic circle so levelling it up will only increase evasion and defense reduction by 2 per lvl? Which is not bad but not best comparing to some other priest skills. What exactly means number of circles increase? Is it area that you can cover with cicrcles?
9)Ogouveve Bokor skill looks so weak comparing to above mentioned skill. I’m not sure how it works now but I found a description where it’s said to increase STR by ~15 at lvl 15 and decrease enemy STR by 10. Which looks really weak even for zombies. Not sure maybe present version is slightly better and it also depends on zombies number and base stats, but still, monstrance looks just TOO good overall comparing to it. Sure I agree for zombies Ogouveve is better since I don’t expect them to crit no matter how much they are buffed since enemies eventually would have much higher crit resistance.
10)Any numbers for Pain barrier? How much is high? Does it mean nearly ever or maybe in half cases? Were there any tests? Sure it is not that important since it is one of the must have swordsman skills but it’s still interesting to know exact numbers.

Another question about Restrain, how much is stun duration? And is there any diminsing return? With high enough attackspeed I can imagin swordsman c3 being super OP in PvP in combination with Rodelero and any high CC/ high damage class like Dop but I think if it was that strong then it would already be used very often due to easy accecibility. So I wonder is stun like 0.1 second, or after being stunned enemy would have a stun immune for next fex seconds? Why is it so unpopular?

11)Scout Perspective distortion also seems pretty cool especially if it can be used while in Barrel/Burrowed. And I wonder if it also affects skills. I just imagined rogue which turns your full DPS 2H swordsmans into archers)

12)Wizard quick cast seems pretty cool with Krivis Melstis. I can Imagine a couple of pretty fun Krivis +3 elems+falconer(optional) parties) Earth tower cleaning would become a peaceful walk) Just mentioning, no questions here;)

13)Chronomancer quicken adds flat amount of attack speed. Any formula for attack speed present? How much is 450?

14)Rain elementalist skill. What it actually does? Lightning damage increase is obvious, but what is ‘FlameProperty Target Attack: 552’. It increases fire damage on enemie or decreases fire damage on allies? Or maybe something else? And no freeze chance increase, as I understand? That would be more self explanatory then fire damage increase.

15)Any sense in Kabbalist reduce level ability? If it reduces 1 or 2 levels it seems pretty pointless. Were there any research on it’s mechanics?

16)How fast are Paladin’s Restoration ticks? If it simply buffs classic regeneration(1 tick per 20 sec) then it’s utterly useless w/o aukuras. And I assume Aukuras can’t be used in battle so this regeneration buff is still pretty useless. But if it’s 1 tick per 1-2 seconds then it’s pretty nice.

17)Any formula for Revenge 7x of Kabbalist? It’s said 7x time the enemies attack but according to video it looks not even half as strong.

18)Quarrel Shooter. As I understand running shot simply makes your attacks deal 3x damage with 30% more attack speed while running with like 65% uptime? Won’t people get banned for using it?

19)Shrink body with max attributes decreases enemy attack by 75% right? What about PvP? And swell body is 60% damage increase. For melee solely monsters it may be ok if you have full ranged attackers party but otherwise…

20)Chronomancer Slow is pretty self explanatory, but what nulllify decrease attribute actually does? And other attribute decreases crit resistance of all affected enemies by 15% of casters INT, right?

21)Ranger Steady Aim another OP. Nuff said. I though those full archer 1 priest parties were based mostly on Chaplain on hit buffs but no I see what’s the point. That QS c3 ranger c3 build is downright broken, it seems.

22)Petrify also seems very OP in PvP. 30 seconds aoe stun, really?

23)Stone Skin. 4 mages with shields and 1 full SPR priest c3 + Krivis c3=100% winrate in arena PvP? No physical attacks or skills ever hit. It’s literally 200% block chance according to formula at level 280. 4x SPR scale for such a rare stat, really? And Block penetration is actually even more rare. The more I read the more I wonder what developers were thinking about when they put those numbers. Sure block is capped at nearly 85% but still it’s more than enough to obliterate any party with all those mages recieving only 15% damage and having 100% uptime quick cast and surespell.

24)Linker’s Umbrical Cord is totally unclear, what the hell can it mean? Does it simply transfers 2 characters with full STR and full DEX builds into 1 with max STR and DEX? Description is totally dumb.

25)Barbarian’s warcry is stated to increase PATK based on enemy defense decreased. So how much attack he actually gain. Is it decreased defense*number of enemies?

26)Zalciai is also a good skill but comparably weaker to some other Krivis skills, such as Melstis or Divine Stigma and only usable in physical attack based parties.

That’s basically all of questions I’m uncertain about, I hope people will find answers for most of them, and also it might be good to have a mechanics Q&A thread containing such a questions and answers for them. I hope such thread will really help to find out downright OP or totally useless mechanics, discuss their weak and trong points and help with suggestions how to fix them before international release.
I personally would be glad to hear different opinions on this topic.

*P.S. Some of the questions might be outdated, since ToSBase seems to have quite a bit of such information. That’s why I hope we can collect fresh data based on facts from current kOBT.

1 Like

Alright people, let the new 26 episodes of dra…discussion begin.

What’s wrong with Steady Aim besides it is OP right now? I haven’t seen any nerfs to it in recent patches.

what??? I thought they had it as passive?? Been observing this since like 4 patches ago… WTF… Anyways, I’m both glad and sad to hear about this.