Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Like i said at the end, right now its an alpha arena, so it might not be a good example.
I’m talking about how it should be, at least in my opinion, so the devs can hear the players and go for the right direction.

I hope they change that, or at least implement both ideas (standardized and free[?]). There’s no balance with standard equipments and it’s even worse because they thrown away a lot of good mechanics that could be good at pvp.

Macumbeiro… that’s actually funny for BR people.

wow, my steam tos just started auto update for 5.8G patch.

Join the hype train

8 Likes

Same here =O
20characters

Same here

Any ideas why?

PLEASE BE RATIONAL

Incoming shitstorm from thirsty nerds, brace yourselves people

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

^^ Here’s the answer, you’ve been looking for.

7 Likes

ok dream’s dead. back to cave :smirk:

2 Likes

How do i install ToS steam version? I found ToS only in greenlight and there is no download option

Im assuming its only showing for people who participated in previous betas(because beta players has saved on the library). Post-beta players will have to wait to get a hand of the download button.

2 Likes

None of these comments or questions have anything to do with the KTOS release, take them somewhere else, this isnt a general discussion thread

2 Likes

How much longer is maintenance ?

@Gwenyth You know what to do.

For all the other humans, PATCH NOTES R UP!

10 Likes

Falconer’s many many bugs are still not fixed… (:sob: cry like a kid)

Please ! the light on when they will release the international open beta !!! I never asked for anything

6 Likes

1 Like

nice, I was thinking about how to make psycho better < bad for me cause my idea make 10% of exploits harder…

and I thought…

you know what skill need the gravity pole treatment…

Swap, swap would do great with a small hit dmg or stun attribute…

but since I used tree in icbt2 to clip through invisible walls, this change would remove that because the tree would take dmg and vanish xD