Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

When will the maintenance end again? :kissing:

1 Like

You can bring consumables into arena .-. Potions and antidotes
works

But he had magic missle. And surespell ^^.

Are we talking about the same wiz in that video?

I tought the other was elementalist.

Ahh trueā€¦ so true.
That actually makes it even better xD. ISA wtf.

the enemy mobs used reversi and stole both barriers and some heals.

in order to keep aggro on the swordsmen and survive the rest of the team runs around while the swordie kite aggroing at the centre of the map.

All i can think about it right now is patch detail.

Where is it ? :kissing:

1 Like

I hope i wonā€™t get crucified for saying this.

These Earth Tower vids resemble the good times of RO.

3 Likes

I talk about the chronomancer :slight_smile: but both is known

(277 ) ģ‚¬ė‚˜ė§ˆė‚˜ - Chronomancer icon - Wearing ā€˜wizardā€™ base- female outfit
wiz 1 kryo 3 chrono 3

(277) ģ¹“ė„“ė©”ė…ø - Warlock icon - Wearing ā€˜warlockā€™ female outfit
wiz 3 - elementalist 3 - warlock 1

we don;t know until approximately 6H later.

True.

When you had trouble surviving without a tactic.

Like clocktower ā€¦ or any harder area.

Early wiz level 30 or so in clocktower was a fight to the death!
The struggle, the fear, the tactical usage of times firewallas and firebolts.

And then the higher dungeon areas. Where partys needed to think ā€œwhat do we want to doā€. Not simpyl" AHHHAAHAH!" rush in and die.

Heck ā€¦ the first time they introduced the endless tower. I enjoyed it so much. Because getting to the top actually took effort ā€¦ but ro died out already then thansk to renewal.

ā€“
My best memorys are of :slightly_smiling:

• Grdining in Guild Dungeon with 70 man.
  • Fighting through waves of thes little metalic robots
  • Having fun against mobs, way to dangerous for me xD.

I remember makeing an event at migaos (enchanted soils).
Then someone saidā€¦ hey why not do that in a small room in payon. We can abrakadabra one migao and clone itā€¦

ā€¦ a GM came and asked ā€œnicelyā€.

ā€œā– ā– ā– ā–  GUYS! STOP THIS LAG!ā€

We were ā€¦ ohh wha-at-at?

We breed migaoā€™sā€¦ in a small storage room. So many that we made the server lag a bit ā€¦ more.
But our guild leader then was ā€œGOGO GOTTA BREED EM ALL!!ā€.

xD

Took us hours to pull offā€¦ itā€™s hard work splitting them. Healing them up and splitting them again.
But they multiplied so swiftly back thenā€¦ before they made sure clones dont use that skill again xDā€¦

Ahh, yeash.

Ohh xD.

So confusing.

tought he was a wiz3 cryo. As he looked to use that frozen treeā€¦ but it was herā€™s.

No waitā€¦ ehh?

ā€¦im gonna sleep now.
Stopping drinking , noted as important.

ā€¦Nekopara 2. ā€¦ grills brain cells.

IM OUTA HERE!

The one who is male and making the video is clearly wiz3-ele3-linker1 XD You kinda mixed them togetherā€¦there are 2 other female wiz as Gwenyth mentioned.

COmbinedā€¦ hrhr~

xD

Iā€™m more curious about the Swordie and Cleric ones, only thing iā€™ve noticed is Pally C3 and Kabbalist being super op

That 100k HP without Ein Soff, just using Swashbucklingā€¦

1 Like

Waiting for the patch info Iā€™ll be like

5 Likes

this is true? i donā€™t know where they got this models :smile_cat:

16 Likes

Well, we did have the textures and the modelsā€¦ either somone is god and put it togueter or just stracted it from the patch (Is it even out? canā€™t remember the times I suck at timezones).

The Cleric is Cleric2 Bokor1 Pala3 Kabbalist. The only skills that actually made a significant contribution to the run were Heal (with Restoration) and Barrier. Floor 4 was kind of nasty though as anything he put down would just be Reversiā€™d, which I guess he tried to play around by not spamming Heal and Barrier as he normally would on other floors, but that ended up backfiring as he overheated his Heal right as the tank began taking damage.

tl;dr Priest2/3 would have been better (^:

1 Like

Spend a month to get equips is to much for you?..

Dudeā€¦ even in MOBAā€™s this wouldnā€™t be true. If he got there, he had a good teamā€¦ You just canā€™t reach that alone because most of the time you will have ā– ā– ā– ā–  partners on your team.

Perfect!

The pvp still in alpha, soā€¦ a lot probably will change(i hope so).

Arena right now allows someone to join as soon as they are rank 5. You can have some fun and test out your class, even if youā€™re at a disadvantage from not having rank 6/7. If gear / level werenā€™t standardized, you wouldnā€™t have any fun at all entering at rank 5. However, PvP still gives exp cards.

Given a situation where PvP wasnā€™t standardized, youā€™d be at such a huge disadvantage at rank 5, youā€™d just get destroyed. If you want exp cards ( which you of course will ), then your best option is to just queue up for PvP to get points, and let people kill you.

Spending a month of doing this is too much, yes. If you mean spending a month of hunting gear, materials, and leveling, then of course not. Hope itā€™s clear now.

@Tomazelli Please donā€™t go ham on the flagging, all it does it close the thread.

2 Likes