Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

@LunarRabbit have you tried putting the game in window mode? it solved like 99% of my crashes

anyone knows about the maintenance they just announced in-game? when will it start and what is it for?

If they just announced in-game, usually the announcement comes along with what time itll happen.

but i donā€™t know korean haha, i just figured out they were talking about maintenance XD (they said something like 1:30~2:00)

some korean translated it to me, itā€™ll be from 1:30 to 2:00, then it just started and will last 30 minutes XD

Wiii, compensation! /20chars

1 Like

You dont need to know how to read hangul when it come to time numbersā€¦ (ą°  ĶŸą² ą¹‘)

2 Likes

What is this hotfix is for anyway? O_o

something causing the servers go down

With that SAO VR announcement, Im pretty sure tis because ofā€¦

ā€¦ is happening. :+1:

4 Likes

okay, i give you the numbers 2 and 3, and now i want you to guess if the maintenance will last 2 hours and start at 3, will be between 2 and 3 am/pm, or if itā€™ll start at 2 and last 3 hours (ą°  ĶŸą² ą¹‘)

I have low expectations for that, being the first mmo to go into that it will most likely encounter all kinds of problems being the pioneer, assuming they can even get it to function properly.

2 Likes

Iā€™d rather have Log Horizon as a MMO. I donā€™t want to be a swordie the whole game

2 Likes

but you cold be anything a

swordsman
spearman
maceman?
axeman

the possibilities are endless as long as you can hold it in your hands and hit people with it.

I agree though as far as potential game mechanics go log would be more interesting, but SAO had a SUPER good first season and has been riding off that hype.

3 Likes

99% would wannabe kirito and dual wield

iā€™d stick with spears <3 or the biggest weapon i can find @_@

3 Likes

I wouldnt set foot on that, either. Just to clarify, I dont like SAO (due toā€¦ My reasons). And I made that post to act somewhat as a joke, hence a Database gif with the SAO VR note.

Although tis not the pioneer, SAO was/is the more popular one. Eventually, some big gun will want to join the bandwagon, tis just a matter of time.

1 Like

Let SAO work out all the problems and bugs then make a better game afterwords lol. mmos have been doing it that way for years.

Agree. Especially something outside the fantasy genre. Halo, Titan Fall, Gear of Wars, Borderlands, Killzone, STALKER, Ghost Recon, Deus Fukking Ex! :scream: Just to name a few. :sparkles:

sao had magic by the end. the main girl had a proper stick wand and everything.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

SAO stopped being SAO when they started to play Mary Sue simulator instead. Then season 1 ended and they switched to Alfheim or something (still not SAO).

The aniem was bullshit, the novel is soso.

I enjoyed the novelsā€¦ i really enjoyed the last ones.
Why?

Kirito is attacked by good old enemy.
Becomes a vegetable.
Getā€™s into a game to cure himself.
Becomes a total vegetable in the game, while saveign said world.

HAPPY END!!
Virgin Kirito dies.

ā€¦ gosh. I liked the novel. Because i was going ā€œOhh when is he going to fall on his dumb mc faceā€ ā€¦

Harem novels are so stupidā€¦

1 Like