Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

It was only really discussed in the chapel thread.

Entire party kinda makes it less ā€œyour endā€ :x

Iā€™ve so been dying to finally play a more modern Ragnarok Online. Ragnarok Online II was one of the worst things that ever happened to me in my lifeā€¦ Kinda. When playing on the Korean Server, should I try to use a Korean name rather than an English one? I want to try to be as respectful as possible to their server, and also not draw attention to myself. Super excited to finally try this out for the first time, soonā„¢.

Iā€™d actually advise against that, as you may likely end up running dungeons with random people, which will likely end up being Koreans, so unless you know enough Korean to not confuse them, just stick with an English name.

I also see a surprising amount of Korean players with English names.

Also you donā€™t need to be thaaat careful. On Lv.220+ youā€™ll end up finding koreans who ks and do those types of things. The ones that kicks you from party if you disconnects, the ones who waits you, the ones who not and so. Just be yourself and everything will be fine.

And if you use a korean name youā€™ll only make it difficult to english players and your friends to type.

Far as I know itā€™s the League point that matters, hence the mvp per match could come from either teamā€¦

Ah! I was going to change,butā€¦

Thanks for that adviceā€¦ I will continue been myself from now on :smiley:

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I know the feeling and my main is a wizā€¦controller for laifu!

Thank you both for the advice!

i would recommend you learn to type out ā€™ sorry cannot, speak good koreanā€™ in hangul. i would say thatā€™s best way to convey the status of yourself, if (person) can they will try to write english for you, but of course varies from person to person. although i would probably anticipate the worst because some people can be spiteful.

just be ready if someone approaches you whilst you leveling and is like;
ģ €źø°ā€¦ ķžˆė“ ķ€˜ ė­ ģ•Œģ•„ė‚“ģ‹ ź±° ģžˆė‚˜ģš”?
:ok_hand:

2 Likes

I see. However, not everyone can dedicate their time to separate 3 different pvp times. Someone who can will only need to participate to matches all the time and afk (without thinking of winning or losing). Perhaps, it would be better if the limit is changed into per number of matches or thereā€™s a point penalty in losing match.

1 Like

The plunger tho, I think itā€™s a two handed spear?

3 Likes

11 Likes

I was going to write a ā€˜wittyā€™ statement about swordsmen,plungers and toilets but i think iā€™ll pass on that now

3 Likes

NOOOOOOOO!

Just do it, @Gwenyth! ;___;

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying to get it but so hard to find a party ;-;

pvp system is very bad. i hope they improve to choose member we can. random is very ill. especially people who just come for card and never play seriously or coward.