Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Mouse (with, in essence, 32 buttons) + keyboard for WASD.

Been using a PS4 controller since I started. Unfortunately, you will still need a mouse and keyboard nearby for convenience, but majority of the tasks can be done straight from a controller. I play cleric.

I tried to use controller, but i could not find ā€œsitā€ and ā€œopen mapā€ buttons. Anyone knows how to do that?
I am using xbox360 controller

Itā€™s all muscle memory now but R1 + R2 to sit. For map, yes it is possible. I want to say L1 and select.

2 Likes

Controllers are a nightmare for me on Cleric. Delayed time in laying ground cell spells and manual-area targeting skills moving slower than my Guide-writing skills (Iā€™ve been on and off working on a Guide for 24 days now) makes me not want to hook a controller up to this ever again.

1 Like

Oh wow, it is working. Thank you

I guess cleric has the same issue as wizards depending on your class choices, but itā€™s still pretty good with swordsman.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Mouse for Wiz + Archer, Keyboard/Gamepad for Swordie and Cleric! I love the feeling of mouse aiming for a lot of skills huhu

1 Like

Oh it makes no difference to me, Iā€™ll probably have to end up going 3 circles of Templar. Class wise, Iā€™ve seen all I need to in terms of swordsman.

Eventually Iā€™ll probably have to switch to mouse mode since cleric/wiz classes appeal to me. But Iā€™ll probably try to stick to cleric classes that work well with controller in the end.

Controller for ā€œpveā€ and for ā€œpvpā€ Mouse and keyboard for me ;D

Itā€™s ok to play Archer with a controller after you get used to targeting but itā€™s still annoying sometimes ;-;

1 Like

Corsair has hook with targeting. Thatā€™s why I am learning mouse mode on swordie, even though itā€™s a bit uncomfortable.

1 Like

Oh, pet doesnā€™t lose all stamina with 0 hp on arena PvP.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

P.S.: Hunter got quite strong now xD couldnā€™t do almost anything ;-; but pet for Reiters still have annoying glitches ;-;

Does anyone know whether or not it still grants 10% STR bonus if I use stat reset potion? For example, I never invested STR before, now I use the potion and then invest all my stats in STR, do I still get the 10% bonus per rank?

Yes, you do.

/20charabullshit

1 Like

Hey Luna do you prefer reiter over cannoneer? You have both donā€™t you?

I didnā€™t level my Cannoneer that much so I canā€™t have a solid opinion but my current build is way better than my older so itā€™s not like that I can compare R7 choices :c But for general PvE Reiter is better, for PvP I donā€™t .

Btw. Great! My client just crashed and I canā€™t enter the new 240 dungeon. Just why we have to get penalties because of these things [that happens a lot]? ;-;

2 Likes