Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Thanks! I’ll take those into consideration…
Apologies for the mention of sorc, it was a mistake. LOL

Any advice on where to farm letters being lv194+?? Easy mobs and good numbers?? It has to be lv174+ monsters

Saw this video a long time ago and I was just like :frowning: Dansgame

But dont forget you can link your ice wall (If I remember correctly)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If you link all the walls together, they share damage but don’t produce extra shards. It just makes the icewall die quicker.

1 Like

talking about earth…

do you know if earthquake can interact with ice wall and create shards?_?

ah! so sad…

ok thanks…

… Why use abressive … you can easily farm mats.

And if they add buy in shops again, buy them cheap from idiots … i mean lambs … i … darn i can’t think of an nice way of sayin.

“HEY IM BUYING THESE 1 silver TRASH LOOTS for 5~10 silver here!” Buy in Shop goers … that fall for that …

I tested it out, because i wanted to know how much i could make afk.
… the shop closed when i was max weight.
More mats then i had farmed in an hour before, just for small changes.

I was one of these rare people, running around with level 5 gems as level 60. And i got it up to 7 before i went and tryed out other classes… and began swapping around stuff. Heck … how much money did i waste to market tax xD…

Hey don’t be … most interact with it.

Cyclone is still my favorite … that 3 seconds boss kill on same level …

1 Like

Btw steady aim does not affect the tick poison damage on wugushis. ( It does affect the initial hit though ).

1 Like

I want to share 3 tips that helped me a bunch:

• Don’t buy pots from NPC. Buy lv10 pots in market for cheaper.
  • If you +10 an equip near the Armor NPC in Fedimian, you’ll get a hidden quest. Do the quest but don’t complete it and you’ll have an always-ready fedi warp.
  • The Templar Master in Klaipeda gives you a quest too. Don’t complete it and save the warp.
18 Likes

very clever :sunglasses:

anyone about lv 80~90 that wants to play along? ‘3’ i’m too bored to play solo priest ~.~ and those koreans speaking korean are koreaning the korea out of me

2 Likes

wow havent been able to play for ages, but im back :smiley:

anyways a couple of questions
can you Xfer money with the new shared stash/warehouse?
do you lose potential when you Xfer stuff?
does the procc on chaplains aspergellium gain increased damage from aspersion:enhance

i did this too back in ICBT 2 but i used another quest, i think it was one for talking to a girl or something, also once your 130ish you get a quest for killing 100 monsters at the forest of prayer, just do that and keep the warp for klai :smiley:

I’ve no idea where else to put this but I wanted to know why the people recording** ice wall + other skills** haven’t done ice walls + fireballs + other skills, fireball being held in place using parts of the ice wall. I just wanted to put this somewhere most ktos players would see it #solo4lifesadface

Would maybe require 2 ice walls or a C3 Cryo to pull it off but man it would be awesome.

Carry on~

1 Like

I have seen party mix of pyro-linker and cryo-kino…

it look like a fancy mess xD

But then I won’t be able to get 5kg dumbbell in the party quests on Klaipeda (which only takes ~3 minutes) xD

What the f*ck just happen!? :open_mouth:

2 Likes