Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Linker = aoe + cc (HM knot)
If iā€™m not mistaken all those mobs are earth type so wugushi should work too.

Cooldowns though, look at the monsters per second going on there, the links will not keep up.

BEHOLD FOR THE SWARM!!!

https://scontent.fbkk2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtl1/v/t1.0-9/12741985_227096530964755_618563951985901181_n.jpg?oh=b0c179a7c19cba5afdaaddd9eefa638b&oe=57306FA8

The Zerk rush incoming guys!

7 Likes

Which other choices you suggest though ? JP/HM knot are the ones with shortest cd out there :\

1 Like

Not really interested in all this Archer drama but there is something that bothers me for a long time already. Iā€™ve seen many posts here on forums about that Cloaking attribute. I didnā€™t happen to play Scout so canā€™t say anything but

ā€œdeals additional damage equal to 50% physical attackā€ definitely does not mean ā€œincrease damage by 50%ā€.

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget Hunter C3ā€™s Growling!
This skill is like a jewel, rare but valuable. XD

240 missions
??? what locations

aoe ratio and cooldowns say hello. Anyway, its not only cc but JP also help you kill those linked mobs as fast as possible, especially JP work great with wugushiā€™s poison effects.

1 Like

Pls donā€™t nerf earth tower,I want the game to have some hard contents,so far the game is too easy.

6 Likes

May have to do math to figure thatā€¦ Youā€™re talking a lot more enemies then 10 at once. And at that point AoEs do a little bit to catch up on effective DPS since youā€™re fully utilizing Joint Penalty and then have the full AoE ratio utilized on top of that.

Like the single target + link combo is badass before you go over 10ā€¦ but AoEs can start to catch up past that.

EDIT: Lets do a little theory to explain.

Your archer does 100 DPS, weā€™ill say your AoE guy does 75 DPS and is using something with 5 AoE ratio.

So youā€™re archer will do 10010 so 1000 DPS. Youā€™re AoE guy will do (7510)+(75*5) cause JP removes AoE ratio. Your AoE guy would be doing 1125 DPS.

Maybe they need reduce monster lvl.

noā€¦

4 Likes

I know linker has their own problems too but they are the best offensive support + mob cc for now :X. As long as there are multiple targets to link linker still remain relevant (Iā€™m not a fan of pyro + linker though)
And sadly, aoe like Wiz 3 ele 3 has abysmal cooldowns and heā€™d by screwed by flying mobs XD.