Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

They didn’t nerf it.

Thx for the answer °° (atari & Lunar too ~~)

Kinda scared by myself … Played pyro nearly the whole iCbt2, but missed this part … When I did get the sacrement part … /sob

(Does enchant fire AND sacrement can apply at the same time for … A “3rd atk” ?)

Yes…and Cafrisun set for a 4th attack…and chaplain’s Last Rites for a 5th attack (and chaplain himself can reach the 6th too with Aspergillum if he got that enchant from a Pyro)

And 7th attack with dagger.

The arde doesn’t count in the 6 previous atk ? ^^ (Hum … There is the basic one, so yeah, I guess 7 …)

Anyway, thx °°

Next time, if I make a Pyro again, not gonna forgot enchant fire …

Daggers add a separate hit for melee basic attacks. I don’t remember if they work that way with magic/ranged.

1 Like

Adder dagger does not give an extra attack line but it does gets added to those extra lines that you already have.

That’s the whole point of the question. As he asked about enchant fire + arde dagger ^^.

Someone isn’t reading 5 posts past himself xD.

Guys, what are some of the expected updates coming on the 18th?

• New dailies for 240+
  • Guild event system which allows you to obtain companions/crops
  • Guild raids
  • Earth/Land Tower for level 280 players
  • 20 floors, every 5 floors has a boss, you have 4 minutes to complete each floor

Also some bugfixes and class balance patches.

6 Likes

Gonna be one huge update, huh.

1 Like

Warlock vids seem a tad too elusive, could anyone link me to some worthwhile ones…
I’ve seen Eka Gim’s but my curiosity begs for more…

Also, any warlock available for queries in this thread? :smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

On Lv.25x your pet might outlevel you. Mine was 2 level below before now it’s 4 level above me, lol.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Only solution i see to that is not using exp cards or make exp cards give exp to pets when you use them, but with a limit(like they can only get exp from 100 cards of each level) that way if you make a new character and transfer the pet they don’t get exp from those cards.

Warlock Inven tread, All the ones that have a small YouTube Play icon are videos. Hope you can find what you are looking for.

I just noticed that there are a large amount of bot in Tennent church B1 , They farming Mythril ore that worth around 800k-1m silver each.
All of them are Hightlander , they are programmed to run in cycle in the room that normally have alot of monsters then attack in 4 direction,then go to another room , repeat. Even there is no monster at all they still doing this that why it’s easy to know who’s a bot.

The problem is they eradicated all of quest monster, the newbie have to wait in the spawn point and try to kill it’s before the bot do. with the lowered monster’s spawn rate than iCBT2 this take time around 10mins at the worst to complete a quest.

I hope they do something about this quick…

1 Like

Pray for the Scout buff :open_mouth:

I wonder about this…

I’ve reiterated this issue sometime before, too bad all I got was scorn instead of support…

There’s really something about highlanders and this hack (tp, clone, invi…).

Something of this gravity surely would have reached nexon/imc somehow, I just keep on wondering why they wouldn’t mind prioritizing a concrete fix to obliterate this…

1 Like