Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Yes you can. I have seen some SR-Cannoneer in team battle league videos.

Hmm I feel like Iā€™d be doing double damage to a lot of monsters if last rites was making all my attacks holy. Thatā€™d be really strong. Also the extra elemental damage from gear doesnā€™t get changed by anything, it will always be that element and get calculated in as such.

@fitzfeliz
@Noah_

Sorry, i actually was supposed to post it when i finished it but i forgot

http://pastebin.com/MAT3pzYn

19 Likes

i do wish they asked about krivisā€™s zaibasā€™s cooldown timeā€¦ 30 seconds is so long lol

You are such an amazing asset to this community. I just wanted to thank you for all the work you do to constantly bring us up to date with your translation.

11 Likes

How is the Ice Wall damage now? Does each tiles deal damage or it just 1 hit?

Itā€™s ok. Each tile that connects hits, so you can get multiple hits on an enemy.

The description of Sacrament said too first that it makes your attacks holy propertyā€¦ so I guess with Last Rites itā€™s either a wrong translation or a messed up description againā€¦ It seems like an additional holy property attack just like Sacrament.

@Noah_
Conviction should strengthen Arde Daggerā€™s elemental attack that adds to Sacrament and everything for sureā€¦ other than that Iā€™m not sure either how itā€™s calculatedā€¦ If it would affect Holy property too for me it would be rather a lie than a hidden comboā€¦ and Iā€™m sometimes a bit pissed about itā€¦ I think the descriptions of skills should be accurateā€¦ and only their synergies with OTHER skills should be hidden.

ā€¦and I actually want a Paladin Army Chaplain nowā€¦ but I want at least 1 Krivis circle too :confused: Please tell me 10 (or more) ranks will be the max not 8ā€¦XD Also it would be good to know if there rly wonā€™t be more Chaplain ranksā€¦

1 Like

Energy Blast is a strike skill? Or it doesnt have a type at all? The skill description is in korean and my translator is not working properly.
http://s2.postimg.org/m1dua4xjc/screenshot_20160207_00001.jpg

[quote=ā€œGwenyth, post:3804, topic:125464, full:trueā€]
Q17. [ Pardoner ] Are skill scrolls crafted by [Simony] empowered by the creators SPR stat? (Ausurine, ė„ģ‚¬ė‹˜)

• Whatever stats the caster of the scroll has, the Simony Scroll will be based upon the level it has been assigned with if scalings are considered for empowerment.[/quote]

I donā€™t get this part, can someone explain this to me?

Skill level or creatorā€™s level? and scaling as well?

it is, as most monk skills are

That damageā€¦

4 Likes

and they need not hop around hostiles like a tard bunnies when their skills are on cd, their autos are beast and their skills are just but icing on the cakeā€¦

1 Like

The simony scroll is based upon the level it was crafted at.

My only example is ifā€¦ carving owl was possible to simony ( more damage from int stat) , the stats of the crafter doesnā€™t embed his stats into the scroll, it is based upon the consumer of the scroll. ( I donā€™t really remember the skills that scale * a stat)

It basically means that it will use the stats of the consumer of the scroll, and the scaling will be based upon the level of the simony scroll. I canā€™t explain it too well, but i hope that helps further.

1 Like

thank you so much :smiley:

25k from Headshot is tankable for low hp classes? Even with the best equips I dont think so.

I dont see any % damage reduction from any equip beside Aias Shield (8% of chance to reduce the damage by half) and Defense seems the only way right now to reduce big damage attacks like this one.

hell? Is that digit for real??

This kind of skill should atleast have a high preparation time(like meteor does). It just seems like thereā€™s almost no counterplay to it right now :frowning: its such a fast skill

2 Likes

that skill donā€™t even have a cast time to ā€œbalanceā€ it :open_mouth:

wth

1 Like

Revenge Sevenfold, Safety Zone, Deploy Pavise, Mackangdalā€¦