Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

:3 need more elemental ones xD

alsoā€¦

ā€œhey look you can make a sword out of itā€¦ let seeā€¦ā€

http://wanabrar.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Medaka-Box-Episode-2-gif3.gif

EDIT: talking about swords and stuffā€¦

how come everyone pray to the arder dagger like if it were their ā– ā– ā– ā– , but no one mention this one

Just some quick questions to any kTOS player out there:
Did you guys see any Paladin c3 in PvP? How good/bad is it?
Did you feel like Resist Elements actually made a difference in PvP?
How does Barrier work in PvP? Iā€™m pretty sure the ā€œDoenā€™t allow others to enterā€ part doesnā€™t work, can any1 confirm that for me?
Thanks! :slightly_smiling:

So, yesterday i got 10 exp books probably by an active event, but not sure the conditions for receive the items.

2 Likes

Karacha? piff,

This baby

2 Likes

it would be more cool if all classes could use it as a secondary xD

but that would also make it less specialā€¦

Because requirement lvl 75 (dungeon spam for box) and karacha 170 (+ expensive because of mithril, majority donā€™t need dex or pATK but only want property attack which is you will get the same value from Arde).

I get it, itā€™s more available and suchā€¦

on that noteā€¦

where is the ice version :yum:

Ice Property. Also now you can find Earth Property and Poison Property attack shield in game. No new update from Tosbase.

I think IMC need to make more dagger too.

2 Likes

Oops, I made a little mistake when I updated the db, here it is :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

so i hear some drama from reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/449t91/now_that_the_ausrine_civil_war_has_ended/

my question is can a member of one guild enter the other guildā€™s hideout in the first place? is it designed as intended or a bug?

they shouldnā€™t allow guild to invite new people during the guild war

1 Like

I think it is intended other guild can enter any other guild and destroy their property this is not change from kTest server.

There should be an option to disallow outside people from entering the hideout.

4 Likes

Whatā€™s the point of having towers when anyone who has a grudge or is just pissed can go and break it

1 Like

This is how backmasking work

very troll skill.

FYI this skill is ping relate skill if user has lower than 0.3 ping it will work pretty well, but if low ping player use it to high ping (over 0.4) player those high ping player will crash out of game.
If high ping player use this skill = not thing happen.

14 Likes

Doing it for the lulz

laughed harder than i should have :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

In theory how does it works? Just reset positions? Buffs? How does it relates with monsters? Can it revive them? xD