Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

So Sadhu Spririt cannot auto attack with mouse left click?
Is that a bug or intentional?

Nope it’s really dumb >.<

Also I still cant fight any bosses and thus cannot progress. Best bug i’ve found yet >.<

bug, it was reported in icbt beta though, i didn’t hear about it being fixed yet though

Hey can you confirm if the Ludas staff +1 works for anyone ever? Need to know if it is a bug just for me. Thanks!

You gotta wait 2 days before you’re able to receive them. I dont know the reason behide this. Maybe some market/transfer protections or maybe for a cash item thats gonna be implemented and yes you can only sell 1 item at once, but only for now, cus cash items op.

Thank you…2 days…I guess I am not suppose to get rich overnight. lolz

what is this? i never physcohassle and now this is serious bug =.=’

Same now I can’t learn anything because of it.

Edit: Relogged and it’s gone, thank god

same, but for me, relogging can’t solve :sob:

Oh it reappeared again and won’t disappear now gg

Rest in piece, my first Archer. Re-logging and relaunching the client doesn’t seem to resolve the issue, so I’ll have to start over in the morning. Please, let me know if there’s a fix. :cry:

Great I dunno whats going on but people are crashing channels left and right.

I also stucked with the hassie attribute . Hope there would be a quick maintenance to fix this bug

I am also experiencing the attribute psychohassle 99 minutes bug. Doesn’t seem to disappear. Even logged off for an hour and no change. Can’t learn new attributes for my priest T_T

Did you guys use the bug of spamming the learn attribute button? Or does simply affect everyone? If so, it may be fixed soon since kTOS usually undergoes maintenance whenever needed.

Has no one really gone pyromancer in here?

Could you please post a screenshot of ludas staff not working with your skills window open?
I used it in icbt on pyro1, it worked fine.

I think it is a bug in kOBT, all of my friend who has ludas staff and ice rod (cryomancer) has the same problem like you, it is not increase skill level at all,even skill level 1 it should be level 2 while equip ludas staff but it is not.

I know it worked in icbt. The problem is only in kobt. But after I checked the duration of fireball which is 45 at lv5 it actually lasted ~50s. Same with enchant fire. So probably just a visual bug.

Might be a visual bug because of english translation? I noticed when I toggle my attributes on and off the description doesn’t change (even though stuff like SP cost and cooldown are supposed to)