Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Ty very much for an image, I like how they implement rune caster this time very unique.

1 Like

Itā€™s pretty cool, slowly people are starting to find these runes; but there may be more to the quest than just these runes, especially with the dialogue thatā€™s been found.

Iā€™m still very curious to what those books are.

ģŗģŠ¤ķŒ… 10ģ“ˆ
uwaaā€¦every skills has 10s cast time @@. Wonā€™t be strange if this class really need wiz 3 requirementā€¦

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

It better frigginā€™ be becasue if it isnā€™t it gotta have something hidden to step up itā€™s game compared to the other Runecaster skills.

I can see each skill casting like a huge rune or something, it would fit that each skill is area based like diev statues etc.

Canā€™t wait for translations on both skills and attributes.
Gotta find some patience for the skill videos. ;(

Chaplain took likeā€¦ 1-2 days for the first ones?

ā€œFalconerā€™s Hanging shot now allows the user to use skills whilst flying.ā€

This is incorrect. The note itself says " 'Whilst using Hanging Shot skill, Running Shot skill can be used."

The text of this note is ķ–‰ģž‰ģƒ· ģŠ¤ķ‚¬ ģ‚¬ģš© ģ¤‘ģ— ėŸ°ė‹ģƒ· ģŠ¤ķ‚¬ģ„ ģ‚¬ģš©ķ•  ģˆ˜ ģžˆė„ė” ė³€ź²½ė©ė‹ˆė‹¤, and the ā€œėŸ°ė‹ģƒ·ā€ is Running Shot.

So only Running Shot is available when flying, while other skills still can not be used, according to the note.

1 Like

Conidering the duration and the use you would give it generally due to itā€™s cooldown I donā€™t fell like much has changed.

24- Warlockā€™s Dark Theurge spheres created via Invocation have been altered so that they vanish after hitting a target based upon skill level.
I think this is incorrect. This should be the case: ā€œthe spirit spheres created by Dark Theurge and Invocation vanish after hitting a target based upon skill levelā€

Wait, why no one flaming about this ā€œenchantment scroll that awakens hair accessoriesā€ā€¦

WTF IS DIS?

I`m a grown up man, i dont want to wear retarded chiken egg to get more crit dmg.
Unless they will make slots without any appearance ( invisible ), so i can enchant it, im done with this game for sure xD

REAL men wear retarded chiken egg hats proudly. You will put the egg on your head (subliminal bars).

3 Likes

I actually like the enchantment scroll thing. Like if the head gear has stats its better that we can change them to the stats we want instead of having to use a certain headgear for certain stats.
If the drop rate isnt terrible it should be all fair then in my opinion, nothing wrong with having to work for something.

wow
3 types of elemental damage

No way to enter arena? >.< Always crash error after loadingā€¦

this error :cry: