Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

or just invest in 5 minotaur card for whooping 50% 3sec stun chance

well the price is gonna be pain though

Or he can equip stun/any other resistance cards and nullify it…

If only the stun actually last longer than 1 seconds. The up chance is nice but it’s still just good for the slow attribute

Just take 3 points off pain barrier, 3 seconds are not that important.

I’d want to think that the iToS nerfs being ported to kToS first would mean the KR community would complain in our stead since communicating in KR seems much easier for IMC to grasp than the general consensus of this forum.

I wonder where the Shinobi changes Doddler datamined earlier went to…

1 Like

Nowdays its almost impossible get a minotaur card.

Or I can get 72% chance instead where Restrain can be shared also by Spiritual Link.
This is a lot of potential damage mitigation without taking up a card slot.
You’re always going to take Restrain on a Sword C3.

with the nerf coming to Elementalist, is Linker - Chrono better to support them in ET rather than Cyro - Chrono?

dude itos has the frozen cloud nerf since ages, elewizard is still supreme…

2 Likes

The changes are not really big, why people re-roll when Elementalist just get limited AoE and Swordman 3 buff? It just letting underrated build in slightly better position. Did you realize most 280-ers are only Ele and Pelt?

Go with the first build.

Gung-ho sucks anyways and Bash isn’t useful after some time.

Dunno why IMC thinks porting over our nerfs is going to imprive kToS’s declining playerbase situation. Then again, maybe they just didn’t think at all.

Oh ■■■■, Hexen dropper + concentrate 15 will be awesome. :crossed_swords:

they said they want to merge all versions, have you not read their comment? The nerfed this ■■■■, because they said it turned out much stronger than they wanted it to be and they are right for some things.

The problem is simply they nerf ■■■■ like steady aim, without giving any ranger picks an alternative, like ranger is total ■■■■ in lategame without this steady aim. They have to give some LOVE for the circle, when they nerf the key abilities of it…but they dont, which is a huge mistake.

1 Like

Ranger has

Feint + Barrage hidden interaction
10-20% Missile damage for 10s, which is not minor. It’s for your burst.
Full Draw + Spiral Arrow’s hidden interaction.

Let’s not be overdramatic, particularly given we’ve had this ranger for months.

and how many ranger builds do you see? ranger 3 flechter 3 because it is super easy mode and thats it:D

What the flying fuk do I care what I see other people do.

Don’t ever bring that nonsense to me again.

Ranger has a damn good tool-kit with the shortcoming that High Anchoring has little value as of current and Time Bomb Arrow is a 1 point wonder at best. Steady Aim used to be as a solely small amount of flat damage that frankly lacked purpose and it became a great tool for unloading a volley of hits, it still is. The Class has three potential Crowd Control skills, one of which does considerable damage in tandem with Rogues Feint while having a respectable damage steroid

Just because it isn’t overbearing doesn’t mean it’s a problem.
Ranger is in a very good place even in Itos, and while there are skills that could be improved so that they are also competition for a players skill points, a person isn’t going to be a detriment for having Ranger C3.

There are actual bad skills in this game and 10-20% steady aim isn’t even close to being one of them.

2 Likes

:TEARS OF JOY:

They continue to buff my Sw2-Hop2-Cor3 build.
I’m not even sorry about not taking pelt anymore. I have level 9 concentration and 5 in restrain :3 I think I’m gonna pew-pew a few manticens now and again.

4 Likes

O.o for what reason did u take cor3? pistol or hexen10?
aaaand how’s pistol btw?

Good things come to those who wait.

Bad things come to those who wait even longer.

1 Like