Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

server was online for 10 m :v: :smiley:

1 Like

I hope they get decent voice actors.

will they beat Aion???

Aion was garbage. I hope they have a decent budget for voice actors. If they don’t, there’s always Dan Green and his “cluck like a chicken” infamous line.

1 Like

the reason why you MUST play psychokino as male
haaaaaa—

3 Likes

i think the BEST thing they could do is making the voice a character thing
if you could choose wich voice your character will have, and people would listen to it independent from which language their game is :smiley:

4 Likes

I would but I’m already making a necromancer for cackle powers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upsGRv-As0M and that’s not even my favorite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX07SyYw74s

1 Like

there was such voice? sigh other negative for being deaf

LoL someone tryed desperate… and got in while they messed around with the servers.

Bet they laguhed hard at that~

i have a question :o

how deaf ppl think? i mean, i always “hear” my thoughts, in words, like my conscience is a little voice in my head

when you’re thinking, you see numbers and letters? images? :confused:

(this is a legit question, if i sound weird, it’s just because my english is not thaaaat good)

2 Likes

we picture it or imagine it as hand signing =3

5 Likes

Guys, I am planning to play a character based on single-target dps (pvp orientation). How do you think a character like mine can progress throughout the entire game? I mean, is it possible to level up/farm effectively without AOE at all? And by “effectively” I mean that I don’t have to sit at least an hour to find a linker or a perfect party to start grinding (is it effective to dungeon the entire game? Will instanced dungeon give you nuff silver? What are other progressing method that’s available besides grinding, instanced dungeon, and quests?). Need sum insights here. Thanks berry thanks.

A few questions regarding Chronomancer to all of you Kr ToS players:

1. Is Quicken still buggy for high ping player?
  2. Does Back Masking work properly?
  3. Does reincarnate revive bosses? I saw someone say it does but i need 100% confirmation, i just can’t stop thinking about it xD

Now that you mentioned.

It would be the perfect time for the guys over here playing the korean version to make some leveling guides.

2 Likes

Do characters still yell at each auto attack swing?
This is annoying as famous “hey listen!”.

:open_mouth:

that’s nice, i don’t think i could do that haha, should be good for drawing >.<
i always wondered about it, but never knew anyone who could answer me that XD thank you <3

1. Yes
  2. Yes and No. Doesnt work when you have high ping.
  3. Yes

Any Falchoner’s around? Can Circling be resisted? Or it is like Joint Penalty and just works without fail.

1 Like

Join Penalty can be resisted now,it’s uncommon but can happen with certain mobs.

Still hadn’t see Circling failing on Falconer vids.

here you go my friend.
green one says Circling
Red one says resist.

it seems the higher level mob has more resistance rate. i tried with low level ones and i barely seen resist, but with high level mobs i could frequently see the resist.