Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

A friend already did it but I wasn’t lucky to be there when the boss got ressurrected two times :c

Just wondering

Chrono A > reincarnate bossA after killed it reincarnated boss appear then Chrono B > use reincarnate to this reincarnated boss.
Would it work? (I guess it would not work anyway).

I guess it could work but the chance is already so low :x I think there’s also an interval which it can’t be used on the same area just as Back Masking.

Did they change how it works? On icbt2 it used to apply debuff with x3-x4 shorter than skill lvl duration.

Not entirely sure I think it still the same with higher chance to success.
I got it work once on icbt2 -_- though it was a bugged back then.

First time I have seen Meltis in action.

Great combo with Kabbalist.

They made a change to Oracle Counter spell?

2 Likes

are they using meltis with revenge? cant watch the vid im at work lol.

Melstis uses most of your SP and then they use Ein Sof with it’s atribute to go back to 100% SP.

2 Likes

But meltis keep the buffs, so maybe it could make revenged 7x proc indefinitely as long as meltis is up?

I just made Necro… and this is new to me. Necro can use boss cards now and 4?
Which summon make use of the boss cards?
Thanks in advance.

You recieve 1 damage when being hit by something while Revenged is active, so it would knowck you out of Melstis anyways.

Maybe it would work for the party anyway, would be ridiculously strong

I doubt it, Melstis makes the duration ‘‘permanent’’, not the ammount of hits ir makes/lasts.

1 Like

this one if am not mistaken

what time do the patch notes usually get dropped?

I’d say in around 4-6 more hours.

1 Like

report bug pls
Doppel skill - Double Pay Earn
if u in party and 1lv or more (doesnt matter) have skill
works good in missions (So much exp from bosses) x2exp each kill boss
Work: when low hp boss use skill Double Pay Earn and dont attack boss (coz attack limit cancel buffself) and wait 10 sec party kill boss and profit x2 exp (party attaks dont cancel sellbuff).
thx u
my english is bad sorry.

:3

2 Likes

Big head + big hands + mount = Animation fail xD

3 Likes

Yes.

Meltis only increase duration of every buff include potion so it should be useful for every short duration buff and potion.

Fun pic

5 Likes