Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

It is total 3 hours since it went down for MT

how many minutes left?

1hr 25mins left to go

From the looks of the patch note:

• Fix a bunch of quests (I don’t bother to look through them)
  • Fix warp price
  • Fix unable to create party bug
  • Correct friendlist UI
  • IMPORTANT: you can now cancel when learning attributes, but your silver will be lost
  • Fix issue with the psychohassle learning, but temporarily enable learning 2 attributes at the same time. Once this issue is resolved you are back to 1
  • Fix issue with monster knocked down and stop using skills (unclear on this)
  • Fix issue with selling and re-buying companion (unclear as well)
  • Some UI modification for lodge, market and hair shop
  • Add more RAM to server (lol)
3 Likes

Regardless how many ram they added, it will not sufficient for us :slight_smile:

I think this one is about mobs being able to knockdown players, in an unintended manner, as twas vastly discussed in this THREAD.

I don’t play krOBT so I don’t know what is that issue looks like, thus unclear. In that thread I think the problem was the damage, not the knock down.

Is the server off? what time should back it?

I think it should be back in 6 mins

Theoretically, you are right. xD

I guess I will find out about this once I test it out.

Thank you very much!

Hey all, I know this kinda not in the current train of discussion, but I’m pretty new on here. I just wanted to post, saying hi, and about being on the Vakarine(?) server. If anyone is willing to party with me, my team is “Shigami.” Currently I’m a level 26/6 Ranger. I know I’m pretty low, but I hope you guys don’t mind.

See you all in game. =D

1 Like

I wrote down a few of the quests that were fixed.

There was another 2 lines, one about a BGM not playing and some quest marker for a monster, but not so important =_=

I’ll have to look when i go online, the server should be up in a minute. I know that since OBT start, monsters skills i.e caltrops have been able to knock player down, i couldn’t comprehend the text too so i’ll go to see this matter first.

1 Like

No problemo, buddy! : 3

@Ryouji

Hey, Ryouji! Don’t worry, some of us are still low level because we spend the whole day exploring and sitting in town (such a bad, yet amazing RO habit.) I have a lvl 21/5 Cleric if you need some heals. I’m just farming and grinding, but I don’t mind adding more DPS to my holy equation. If you want to add me, please pm/add Spellbinder. See you in game!

It has been extender for one more hour. :frowning: :’(

yap! hahhaha

I hope some useful improvements.

Thanks~. I’m super used to RO (I was in the kRO closed beta forever ago) so grinding is my thing. It’s silly, but I could spend all day blowing monsters away. I’ll be sure to PM you.

Extended another 1 more hour, 14:30pm Korea time.