Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

If anything it would be ‘‘versatile’’, something Clerics are already well known for anyways.

on other news:

Sorcerer C3 skills finally have videos :\

Desmodus:
http://tos.vod.nexoncdn.co.kr/skill/obt/20710.mp4

Evocation:

6 Likes

Is it still 5m a week upkeep for a guild tower?

1 Like

I keep hoping IMCgames will revamp those C3 skills, they look like normal attack spells with beast/minion animation :confused:

2 Likes

Owl statues are being affected by the owner’s MATK value. ( i didn’t check int because of this)

i don’t remember the owl damage being varied before - it used to apply 3 persistent hits of the same damage, perhaps it is a change that wasn’t documented.

video - 8:45~10:30
edit: sorry for the mush quality, it might be stuck at 360p until youtube does whatever to add in the other quality option.

3 Likes

If only I recorded myself with my stats and all you would see for yourself LMAO.

1 Like

believable, i have 5 int :smiley:

1 Like

Changing weapons is kinda tricky, as we don’t know for sure how DMG works…

I remember things like sadhu oob attacks hitting harder with clubs than with wands, eventhough it’s magical DMG and wands have greater magical damage…

But i believe it scales, if it didn’t scale, they would say something on the descriptions, i guess

yes that is true~ , although personally i’ve never used any maces for actual fighting to notice this ‘scale’ so i had no idea about that :open_mouth: i just love using swords!

A. I prefer that skill to summon 2nd Demon to use normal attacks in a short period while increase the a amount of mana drain.

B. Yep, but even with this buff, the skill still look pretty dull for a summon class, I want some kind of buff for minions :frowning:

C. Better stick with A

D. No, that is featherfoot’s distinction, other wizards shouldn’t have that benefit

Thy for the test. Then I remember right.

BTW…it’s rly not that OP imo or I’m lame to use a magic caster cleric…nvm xD But it was rly hard and boring to me to go around with Cure…Heal and Owls in icbt… and owls also a bit tricky to place (especially in mouse mode…:sweat_smile: ) I actually reseted to DEX and everything was so much easier for me…

@fitzfeliz

ok… I have a more simple way of improving the meh! status on those skills…

1- Desmodus: have the bats stick to the enemies for 3s and each skill level increase the amount of time the bats are on enemies doing dmg…

2- Evocation: give the summoned boss the ability to attacks before it explode (level 1 = 1 attack, level 2 = 2 attack,)

2 Likes

Love this one

20 char

1 Like

Evocation: the summoned boss uses all of its skills and then explodes.
More fascinating!

1 Like

Broken is thrown so much that it makes me feel no one knows what broken is…

anyone know around what lvl you reach rank 7? thanks in advance

Should be around 220 more or less I’d say, consiering Muskets are on that area.