Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

The rank 3 bash attribute Anyone know the max level?

and more importantly…are they going to start adding Flat Enhance attributes for more skills as a trend? Because the regular ones are already expensive with that 1.07^n.

Not my video but it’s kinda funny that the pet is not affected by the skill and this happen.

5 Likes

Haha, god I hope it stays that way. Stealth Nerf to falconer?

6 Likes

I wish we could quickslot our on/off toggled attributes =(.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure falconers can’t activate tiles while flying, and they can’t use fly while in GIGANTIC form. alrdy nrfd >.<

you can’t use skill when Thurisaz is on effect, right?

1 Like

No. I mean… Yes. Hum… U get it, right? :confounded:

Could a Hunter use Snatching on a Falconer using Hanging Shot to force them into the Thurisaz circle?

i think this will force falcon to fly away D:

Ha! What a bunch of goddamn cowards these birds are.

lol got my ass kicked for all these ranged attacks in PvP. Monk is that bad in PvP or Im not playing properly?

Very great bug.

3 Likes

“Best worst class ever” and the video above made my day xD

wow

Cyro and other CC class rule pvp -w-

1 Like

btw what time is the arena open?

Finally someone made a proof test about Isa buff doesn’t apply to frost cloud
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4197&p=5&l=22925

Isa doesn’t apply to ground skill like frost cloud, hail but apply to ice bolt, freezing sphere (ice pike).

Bonus someone here might like it
cleric2>diev3>oracle>plague doctor

3 Likes

The questions is, is it a bug? I can’t see why it wouldn’t apply to ground skills.

If there is no change in next patch then it is intended.

About that last vídeo, i heard that both incineration and the owls don’t scale with int/matk

But those numbers seem quite high, does it means i’m wrong and the DMG do scale? Or the base DMG for those spells is just that high?

1 Like

It honestly seems intended, the description says so & is different to the raw text supplied before the class was actually available for players.

설치형 마법을 제외한
T: “Excluding Ground Magic”