Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

seem like 5th stone for Runecaster’s changing class is bug now. some people cannot get the 5th stone.

I’ve heard a little about that, some people have mentioned as such on Inven so it might be bugged indeed.

That refers to the Chronomancer Master’s Rune Stone just in case people were wondering. Apparently she isn’t giving the stone. Though, it might be because there’s a time period before she gives it to you.

Oh yes! a Sage class with Dispell and Land protector would be awesome :smile:

The possible obtainable stats from enchanting is roughly equal to item awakening a 7 star grey item, or 6 star red item. From what I understand, using the scroll will give you randomly 1-3 separate options, and overwrite all previous options if there were any. This is similar to awakening again, but as far as I know awakening can only unlock 1 option. The exact range of bonuses are roughly:

DEF: 5-11
DEF Attribute: 14-28
ATK: 21-42
Crit Attack: 31-63
Attribute Attack: 16-33
Enchant Stat: 7-14
Max HP: 380-761
Max SP: 75-150
HP Regen: 28-56
SP Regen: 21-42
Movespeed: 1
AoE attack/defense ratio: 1

1 Like

I keep seeing people claim that plague doctor cures all ills in pvp. Is there a list somewhere of status effects that are cured/blocked by the various options clerics have?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Dispell yes, Land Protector OK as long as the cooldown is high.

Out of curiosity, what does the firefly bracelet thing do?

at least for now…
/20characters

1 Like

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

I tested the Wugushi card thing. When monsters attacks your Gu Pot (Throw Gu Pot skill) it’ll “cast” a skill from that boss which hits AoE. Mine are weak tho, 3 hits of 280-350 on monsters inside the range.

All I know is the ones I’ve seen explode in a giant water AoE that does some nice damage.

1 Like

Anyone knows what is the safe level to stop going to 190 dungeon? For 175 one, i had to be 182 to use the exp cards to bring me to 186.

It’s Manticen. But both have the same mechanic. My card is at Lv.10 but I put it there when it was Lv.1 and I can’t remove it, lol. Maybe it’s a glitch or isn’t implemented yet. I need Kanseril to remove it and test again ;-;

It’s only a skill when the pot breaks. I saw someone using Kanseril and he had the two cards so I’m guessing that Kanseril is better.

Couldn’t you technically use another Manticen?
They would have diferent IDs after all.

1 Like