Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Alchemist awakening is effectively the same, though the max is based on the rank of the item being awoken, and you can only have one awoken stat (as opposed to 3 per headgear). I’m honestly not sure what they were thinking of having 3 options for 3 headgear slots.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1350 SP* lmfify
max sp regen with 3 hat 3 sp regen option each is 382

At least IMCgames are consistent with their complete moronic balancing when it comes to Wizard classes.

2 Likes

… You got it wrong…sigh

sp: 76-150 <---- SP Capacity (+1350 MAX SP with 3 headgears)
sp recovery: 21-42 <— SP Regen (382 SP Regen with 3 headgears)

I don’t know about being a lot because we haven’t seen how much SP all classes will use when we all hit max level with so many skills in our rotations.

Seems like all the steps were correct, thanks for this. Here’s a translated version, plus some extra details about the Thurisaz Runes.

Rune Caster Quest

3 Likes

can i post this information in my blog? with links ofc

Go for it, that’s what the guide is there for. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

NP, TY for Translation.

keel hauling in PVP is fun :smiley:

Plague Doctor says hello =)

1 Like

Just wondering,how long with the 5th stone have to w8 until can get the stone,(waiting almost 24 hr ). = =’’

Snipe
200% + 4697 at lvl 5…
200% + 5299 at lvl 6 (divine might)

With 100% attribute…

Yeah, maybe you can one shot someone on PvP

For PVP to be viable there needs to be a class that can dispell buffs reliably, otherwise clerics will dominate.

2 Likes

What puzzles me the most is that this can be slaped in any headear while you need to find pretty damn rare high end items to get effects like this in regular equipment.
Seriously I’m not kidding, I’m checking the Awakening board and the stats you get off your hats are in the range of Orange items with seven to nine stars what the hell is this jesus.

1 Like

How does the standardised equipment system work in pvp? Where do we get those equipment?

i laugh on your gif. depicting the future of free users.