Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

No. Did you expect it?

1 Like

Fiora of LOL is that you? XD

1 Like

was wondering out of the blue… did anyone play around QS3 > Ranger2> Apprais1>BM2? I know it’s stupid but i like stupid builds that work…

Need more skill based BM2 video.
:tired:

2 Likes

Yes I am but someone say shinobi nerd bunshi so i was thinking check it out anything change so i want to get shinobi doppel3

why ranger? you could get rogue in those ranks instead

1 Like

as i said it’s stupid but i was asking if someone did one and played for a while XD

haha I think the meta builds for BM involve getting as few skills that scale on xbow damage as possible. Among the early ranks you only have QS3 running shot that can scale with pistol due to twin bullet stance. After that, rogue, scout and appraiser (falconer also pre-changes but yea that won’t last long) have the most useful buffs and skills that would benefit BM.

If you invest on a crossbow as well though there are a lot of possibilities like aoe lord sapper/wugu bm, pvp hunter scout bm etc.

1 Like

hahaha… well I’ll look at it again after a few days… but i already got a didel grand cross and mana mana in storage ready to go if i make the BM… for now… I’ll finish up my 2 mages up to 200+ and my the priest/pal … then BM. yeah I have a wugi/musket Im tired of it already. XD

1 Like

What about appraiser, is it still good instead rogue 2?

A3 QS3 Appraiser BM3 max dex max kneeling shoot. This will be nice too.

2 Likes

Does it work in synergy with barrier mdef buff?:wink:

bls800dmg

Guys I have seen some pardoners in klaipeda (lv 330 probably full spr) and I realised that although blessing is buffing based on the status of the pardoner, it is still weaker than it normally is.

Someone know if this nerf will persist, or if it changes in the future already realeased patches in ktos?

Blessing is indeed weaker and will be around 30% of what it was before. If remains the same when cast by a Priest in your party, though.

1 Like

They did make it weaker at the same time they removed the hit count

Nornal blessing from partymate will be stronger but will act like old Blessing with hit count

1 Like

Blessing from active Priests work as usual (100%)
Blessing from Pardoner Shops work 70% from the usual value
Both have their hit count removed

2 Likes

wait a second.

With my Pardoner (500 SPR, lvl16 blessing) says 1740 additional damage looking at his own shop buff

With my 28 SPR mergen i just click on my pardoner blessing and it says 465 additional damage

It’s because when you are logged in your pardoner, it will display the bonus damage applied to yourself (without the reduction of 70%). And when you are logged in another char, when you click in the shop it will display the bonus you would receive, in case you buy the buff (with reduction of 70%).

@renoel @adrian.agulto.rn @miren.remin Ty guys for the info, I will test my build today and share with you how it worked .)

My Enchanter, 20 SPR display a even lower 449 additional damage, are we sure Blessing scales with pardoner’s SPR at this point?

it scales with pardoner’s SPR, just shown at the shop with your SPR
try to buy the buff