Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

So the damage from buff shops is my pardoner’s blessing with a 30% reduction
but what i see it’s shown with my SPR, :frowning_face:

Is it the same in Ktos server?

i am sad they change the spawn rate for royal mous constructors light quest where ghouls can spawn fast for party leveling… but the spawn is around 20sec to spawn if im not mistaken ghad… this is a problem looking for a grind map

Hi, just a quick question

In the current iToS build warlock c3 seems to have an attribute that doubles dark theurge hits, will this be removed?

And … 1 lighting additional dmg give 1% for lighting hand ?

No, why?
That is new in KR too

it’s not listed in the original post in this thread so I thought it was removed at some point. I also didn’t see the attribute in skill simulators lol

Was there changes to the chaplain unlock?

Sry I don’t know if anyone mentioned it since then but aukuras goddess fire is only added to magic attacks like transmit prana on itos.

It is pretty clear here in the descriptions too tho. X)

little update: it is not added to sadhu’s OoB AA what is a blasphemy imo so I consider it a bug lol (fortunately I’m not rly an OoB Sadhu)

1 Like

Yep, can confirm.
Also is it just me or does Aukuras:GoF only add fire property attack to sacrament when daino is in use?

Because sacrament is magic dmg, it even gets +50% magic dmg vs ghost armor. So it should count always, but doesn’t seem to.

And that’s kind of the norm for OoB, it ignores every dmg buff aside off TP and a few of the secret combo’s if those still exist…

As I saw Sacrament never gets the fire property buff but I’ll check it again. Daino normal AA does because it is magic attack… I don’t have krivis 3 but the daino additional hit shouldn’t get fire prop bonus either imo…not sure.

Edit: Yes it works exactly like transmit prana… it doesn’t add to Sacrament. …Sacrament… is special too it is not a real magic attack so…yeah… X)

I think you confuse it with the Daino magic AA line.

Welp, time for us to be confused I guess.

Edit: it’s clearly adding dmg to 2 hits, not to sacrament. But that still doesn’t make sense.

Well then it adds to the extra Daino hit… It looks like it is a magic attack line based on your physical attack lol… Daino’s extra line seemed weird from the beginning anyway… it feels like it is not rly decided how it should be. Like I think there was maybe an intention for it to proc every line again like it would be an additional real AA and not just an extra line… and it does on wheel as I heard… right?

So idk know but for me it seems like an undecided weird thing…but as I know imc they will just go with the flow and will leave it as it is… XD

1 Like

I’m kind of inclined to think that the second hit is still patk based due to the ghost armor -50% dmg pop up. But who ■■■■■■■ knows at this point.

It should have an extra hit on wheel yes, but I haven’t tested kriv3+inquisitor yet myself. It’s on my to-do list though.

1 Like

Anyone else seem like their attack speed is lower since update??

attack speed is still fine. It may be lag or high ping. Sometimes ping gets higher when you atk mobs and becomes normal when you afk LOL

1 Like

Someone Krivis / Miko can test if Aukuras + Clap still working?

(with and without GoF Attribute)

gonna try again tomorrow. Seems weird since its the first time my aspd is this slow, even when using pain barrier. And my ping is still the same as before (15-20)

Anyone else notice how the pistol “c” is now forced single target vs the linear AoE it used to be?

It was not removed. I cannot update this post anymore because there is a text size limit. It is a good thing you asked!

In pastebin (somewhere), I have added the warlock dark surge attribute. If you open the skill on tosneet, you will be able to view the attribute: https://tos.neet.tv/skills/21203

@leandrokaizen KR version clap + aukuras does not work. It should not work on itos.

@jace1 No changes to chaplain unlock I think.

@valerkyn I don’t think so because we did not get fresh-release enchanter patch. You can easily test it with enchant lightning buff.

@Su-Kral Do not trust the shop bonus! The number is not the real number, this is an error. The shops will use the seller’s stats, so view their Level + equipment and check for SPR equips. Yes, the shops have 30% less value than a ‘real priest buff’.

@chao.mavis I don’t think any buffs will apply, just your own equips.

@DacreFullbuster Yes, it is viable too. If you pick appraiser, you should try:

This is a vid of it:

3 Likes

:tired:

Will post more vids after wizard rework. iToS has received rank 9 patch so the players should be able to test the current classes, but keep in mind: several patches were not applied yet!

1 Like