Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Even if you focus only on AA/Limacon BM can still be worth one circle for the holy damage bullets.

huh?
They are using 24 P.attack weaponsā€¦ holy molyā€¦ and without any passiveā€¦ --ā€™

Playing A2-QS3-Appraiser-Cannon2 since the reset event (was Scout-Musk2 but regretted it, and now I feel like Cannoneer is useless in PvE), this BM class = HYPE !!!

My lovely Didel Grand Cross is going to follow me forever :satisfaction:
Canā€™t wait for another reset event to swap Cannon2 for BM2 and see which QS3 build I could use.

bugged new Free KupoleServer starter weapons.
think they should ā€˜levelupā€™ with the character and get stronger, butā€¦

1 Like

I knowā€¦ butā€¦ hahaha, do some HGā€™s and done, refine to +11ā€¦ gg better than nothing

is the BM dream alive or itā€™s just a bug?:sad:

no one with access to ktest server to tesnt enchanhter lightning hands? why so few ppl interested?

please, all i want to know is if the lightning AA work well with Quicken.

here, if it helps

2 Likes

i think i will love enchanter c2 :smiley:

circle 1 quicken with 385 dex. People complaining about the 20sp per shot of limacon should just go chrono enchanter farmer lmao

1 Like

question about the new daino and chaplain auto attackā€¦

if chaplainā€™s auto attack gets changed to magic attack, will it still spread with breaking wheel?

Yeah, i agree. But 20 SP is kinda brutal for a class that attacks more than twice per second. Maybe 12 SP cost? That would be more fair.

my lvl 16 double punch costs 76 sp. i go through ~200 sp a second at my aspd. youā€™ll be fine.

2 Likes

I donā€™t have a SR. Just saying because the SP cost looks slightly painful when you see all those attacks. But you might be right, Doppel spends about 300~400 SP in one skill if you have the hit attributes.

Did anyone re-tested if the rs + bazooka doesnt work now? Or its just a bug? Also about the new bazooka attrib? Does it really remove the aa range llimit when used?

Nobody even cared to test it? :frowning:

What does the number change and what does the skill lvl affect? Is it +20% damage per number or per skill lvl?

I know itā€™s just one new skill for Kabba but if you can Gematria / Notarikon all mobs in a room and then Gevurah them all together, +100% damage (or however much it is) for 30 seconds doesnā€™t sound all that terrible.

Can it work together with Double Chance?

On a side note:

Paladinā€™s new Demolition skill deals more damage than God Smash :open_mouth:

And Taoistā€™s Creeping Death deals 40 hits of 150% to a total of 6000% damage per overheat :scream:

my class uses all my 5000 sp in a couple of rotation. I spend about 300-500 pots a day in order to keep farming like every mortal people does.

So yeah, 20 per shot sounds fair to me. That or give limacon a long cooldown.

Do you have any video of the new Paladin? Can we see it? :tired:

Unfortunately I donā€™t, but I saw the details of the skill on ktestbase.

312% * 7 hits damage = 2184% damage per overheat.

25 sec cooldown, 2 overheats.

+12 AoE atk ratio (wow, highest of the game I believe?)

Also an attribute with 10% (at max) chance to do somethingā€¦ no idea what as google translate isnā€™t helping.

I think the cannon c3 skill, sweeping cannon has higher? Correct me if im wrong. Cause just visually it hits a lot of mobs in front of him